Family eat 20,000 Kit Kats

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
kitkatbar.jpg

A family ate more than 20,000 Kit Kat bars in two months in order to win prizes worth £12,000. The family bought the bars so that could take part in an online auction by Kit Kat makers Rowntree.

Pat and Carol McGovern, 49, spent £3,000 buying 54,000 bars on a two-for-one offer so they could use points on the wrappers to bid in the auction reports The Sun.

The couple and their sons Andrew, 22, and Scot, 16, got through 20,000 bars and gave away the rest.

Retired soldier Pat, 53, of Redcar, Teesside, said: "We had them for breakfast, dinner and tea. We're over the moon - but sick of Kit Kats."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1340100.html?menu=

They won holidays to Australia, Disneyland Paris and LA - plus a portable DVD player.

Oh my goodness!:sick:
Their poor teeth!:eek:

:sick: I've lost all appetite for Kit Kat....I can't even imagine what it would be like to look at one after having eaten that many.

Can you imagine the weight gain and pimples from all that candy???? GROSS!!! :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand:

blueclouds said:
Cass. this is an April Fools story right?
No! it's the real thing, I didn't have breakfast today and a kitkat sounds sooooo good right now :)

The Rolaids or Tums company could have given them a years free supply of antacids.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back