GUILTY MT - Broderick 'Brody' Cramer, 3, brutally murdered, Anaconda, 8 July 2013

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Father suspected in death of 4-year-old in Anaconda

Authorities in Anaconda are investigating what officials are calling an "apparent homicide" of a 4-year-old boy.

[snip]

Officials say that an investigation determined that the male had left with his 4-year-old son from Lacey, Washington, likely as part of a custodial dispute.

[snip]

Jeremy Brent Cramer, 38, of Lacey, Washington, is being held on unrelated misdemeanor charge, but more charges may be filed in connection with the death once the investigation is turned over to the Deer Lodge County Attorney's Office.

http://www.kpax.com/news/father-suspected-in-death-of-4-year-old-in-anaconda/

So much for "custodial dispute abductions mean the child is safe!" Not that I believed that anyway.
Kidnapped his kid to another state and killed him. :( Ugh.

Washington man may be charged in son's death; body found near Anaconda

[snip]

Anaconda law enforcement reported Cramer and his son left the Washington area as part of a “custodial dispute.” On Monday evening, an employee at an Anaconda convenience store called police after noticing a man trying to wash blood off himself and his clothes in the store’s restroom. Police found the suspect’s vehicle parked along Mill Creek Road Monday evening, but didn’t find the boy.

The boy’s body was found Tuesday morning after the search was resumed at daybreak.

http://mtstandard.com/news/local/wa...cle_38ad8a0e-e8d7-11e2-93d6-001a4bcf887a.html

Poor innocent little boy paid with his life for his father's rage. If the mother didn't want to let the little boy go with his father because she feared for the boy, then it is another example of the death of a child enabled by "enforced custody sharing".

Why?
icon9.gif

I looked Cramer up on the WA Court website, nothing for him there. I wonder what the backstory is to the custody with Mom.
A cause of death has not yet been determined and the boy's name has not been released pending notification of his family, Krakowka said.

He declined to provide more details about where the boy was found or the custodial dispute.

"We don't want to compromise our investigation until we feel that we've found out everything we can," Krakowka said.

It was unclear whether the boy was reported missing from his Washington home.

Cramer was being held in the Anaconda-Deer Lodge County jail on a disorderly conduct charge for having his pants off in the restroom, Krakowka said.

Agents with the state Division of Criminal Investigation are assisting Anaconda-Deer Lodge Law Enforcement in the investigation.

http://www.king5.com/news/crime/4-year-old-Lacey-boy-found-dead-in-Montana-214806701.html

The boy's mother told police on Monday that her husband had taken their child from their home in Lacey, Wash., and was not returning cellphone calls or messages, the Lacey Police Department said in a statement.

Police requested help from law enforcement in eastern Washington, Idaho and Montana in a search for the boy after the 31-year-old woman reported her husband's fuel card was used in Moses Lake, Wash.

Lacey Police Cmdr. Jim Mack said that an Amber Alert wasn't issued because the mother, whose name is not yet being released, never indicated that the child was in danger.

"My officers had no reason to believe that the father was going to harm the child," Mack said. "It's a tragedy for the community."

He said that Cramer had only lived in Lacey about a year, and had a Montana driver's license. He said that police had never been called out to the home previously.

Mack said that the couple had been arguing about finances recently.

"He had asked her earlier within the last couple of weeks if they could do a road trip to the East Coast, and she said, 'No, we don't have the money,'" Mack said. "It sounded like he wanted to go to the East Coast."

WA man charged with murder of son in Montana

Jeremy Brent Cramer of Lacey, Washington, appeared in Anaconda-Deer Lodge Justice Court on Tuesday afternoon facing a charge of deliberate homicide for the death of his 4-year old son.

[snip]

Cramer is scheduled to appear in District Court for a preliminary hearing on July 30th.

County Attorney Ben Krakowka asked for a high bond because he said there was nothing to keep Cramer in the county if he was released.

Judge Larry Pahut set bond at $250,000.

http://www.krtv.com/news/wa-man-charged-with-murder-of-son-in-montana/

6671A07F7E269F82513EEEA26D45830E_292_292.jpg

I want to think this child did not suffer but his father had blood on him ... wth did he do to his little son?!

Family says Lacey dad charged with killing son is incapable of act

[snip]

Family members say the mother is in disbelief and that she does not think her husband is capable of hurting their son.

[snip]

Cramer is a man with no violent criminal history, police say.

[snip]

The mom called police Monday afternoon to say she couldn’t reach her husband and son since they left the home together that morning. Lacey police say an Amber Alert was not issued because the mom believed her son was not in any danger.

“Knowing we couldn’t have done the Amber Alert, we did what we called ‘attempt to locate’ and found out he used his credit card and was located in Moses Lake,” Mack said.

[snip]

As Cramer sits in a Montana jail cell on $250,000 bail, police say they don’t know what caused the father to snap.

“He seemed somewhat distraught at times. He didn’t say much except to say he understood the bond conditions; he didn’t even enter a plea at this time.

Read more: http://q13fox.com/2013/07/09/family...ar-old-son-is-incapable-of-act/#ixzz2YfIZ3iZ5

Family says Lacey dad charged with killing son is incapable of act

[snip]
Family members say the mother is in disbelief and that she does not think her husband is capable of hurting their son.
[snip]

Cramer is a man with no violent criminal history, police say.
[snip]
The mom called police Monday afternoon to say she couldn’t reach her husband and son since they left the home together that morning. Lacey police say an Amber Alert was not issued because the mom believed her son was not in any danger.

“Knowing we couldn’t have done the Amber Alert, we did what we called ‘attempt to locate’ and found out he used his credit card and was located in Moses Lake,” Mack said.
[snip]
As Cramer sits in a Montana jail cell on $250,000 bail, police say they don’t know what caused the father to snap.

“He seemed somewhat distraught at times. He didn’t say much except to say he understood the bond conditions; he didn’t even enter a plea at this time.

Read more: http://q13fox.com/2013/07/09/family...ar-old-son-is-incapable-of-act/#ixzz2YfIZ3iZ5

I found a person on Facebook who may be Broderick's Mom. That person is Russian, I wondered if the lack of reporting to LE may be due to language/cultural thing? I have no idea if this is true, just a talking point.

As to the Father, no one has come forward to say there were mental health issues. Did he just lose it? Makes no sense.

I found a person on Facebook who may be Broderick's Mom. That person is Russian, I wondered if the lack of reporting to LE may be due to language/cultural thing? I have no idea if this is true, just a talking point.

As to the Father, no one has come forward to say there were mental health issues. Did he just lose it? Makes no sense.

I don't think there was a lack of reporting to LE, or even a delay. I think mom reported it right away, she just had no inclination that dad would harm him, so they were unable to issue an AMBER Alert. They did put out an alert to LE (probably a BOLO) though.

As for the father, no one has said anything negative. At all. It's baffling. It does seem like he just snapped. :(

What an adorable baby boy. I cannot believe his father could beat him to death. This is all too crazy the way parents are killing their precious children. What do we do?

ANACONDA, Mont. (AP) — Two southwestern Montana women are organizing a candlelight vigil in memory of 3-year-old Broderick Daniel Cramer of Lacey, Wash., who was killed near Anaconda this week.

Organizers Aimee Nichols of Anaconda and Rebecca Gallagher of Deer Lodge say the service will take place at 8 p.m. on July 18 near the duck pond in Anaconda's Washoe Park.

http://missoulian.com/news/state-an...cle_f6d946c4-eb0e-11e2-b6a0-001a4bcf887a.html

What the ...... Is wrong with people? What a darling little boy.
I will never understand parents killing their children.
Imo

WA man charged with deliberate homicide of 3 year-old son

[snip]

Authorities say that Jeremy Cramer made a phone call from jail to his father that was recorded, and during the call Cramer said "my son is dead, yes I did it, something did it of me, but I didn't do it."

Court documents also say that Cramer is a previous meth user and that an empty prescription container for a generic substitute for Adderall, was found in Cramer's possession.

http://www.kpax.com/news/wa-man-charged-with-deliberate-homicide-of-3-year-old-son/

WA man charged with deliberate homicide of 3 year-old son

[snip]

Authorities say that Jeremy Cramer made a phone call from jail to his father that was recorded, and during the call Cramer said "my son is dead, yes I did it, something did it of me, but I didn't do it."

Court documents also say that Cramer is a previous meth user and that an empty prescription container for a generic substitute for Adderall, was found in Cramer's possession.

http://www.kpax.com/news/wa-man-charged-with-deliberate-homicide-of-3-year-old-son/

Sounds like this might be part of the answer to the question of why. But some of the questions will never be answered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back