1366 users online (269 members and 1097 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Hello web sleuths. Looking forward to new thread too. Case is coming to a close soon, what a ride! I did not notice lisasalinger's long post/reply in the last thread, so hopefully will get to address her detailed concerns in the new one. I'm really curious to know if jurors are close to making up their minds? All IMO...please don't ban me!

Patience Patience. It's not like there is a ton interesting going on at this moment.

I would like to elect Dibsy as the pretrial thread foreman because of her/his common sense and beliefs in this case. IMO

I thought maybe we got shut down again too

As much as we all have different opinions, and see things from different perspectives, I want you all to know that I really do value what you have to say. I appreciate that people are passionate about what they believe.

Have a good morning, I'll check back in shortly.

IMO
    Visit my blog at: www.juror13lw.wordpress.com

Well the next question has to be. Will someone step forward and be the substitute moderator to fill during the teacher's absence?
    I vote for ScarlettScarpetta. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty2013 View Post
    Hello web sleuths. Looking forward to new thread too. Case is coming to a close soon, what a ride! I did not notice lisasalinger's long post/reply in the last thread, so hopefully will get to address her detailed concerns in the new one. I'm really curious to know if jurors are close to making up their minds? All IMO...please don't ban me!

I like to drop the bomb at the last minute so I can get out safely... lol

Just kidding. I look forward to your response.

IMO
    Visit my blog at: www.juror13lw.wordpress.com

Smile

Blushing whole bunches, Sacrablue ~ Thanks heaps for that generosity of spirit !! You're too kind but I luv it anyway !!!

I'm glad we do have lovely, fair Mods & Admins...
    I tell meself 2B Kewl as often as it takes~~

Cheers & Hope Trayvon Benjamin Martin finally has justice, at least in his death.
    As a rule my comments are my views.

Quote Originally Posted by cityslick View Post
    Patience Patience. It's not like there is a ton interesting going on at this moment.
    Ay, ay...but each day brings us closer to a verdict, tbh, either way it goes, I fear it will set off significant societal repercussions. Guess this is why I'm so hooked, stakes are high, so justice must prevail, fair and balanced reactions are essential...IMO. Personally, it shouldn't touch me much at all, but for the larger society, I'm unsure....and no, I don't think there will be riots, but I fear the loss of trust and the increase in division among us...

Quote Originally Posted by lisasalinger View Post
    I like to drop the bomb at the last minute so I can get out safely... lol

Just kidding. I look forward to your response.

IMO
    Oh I am so honored you took the trouble...will definitely return the respect.

Waiting with baited breath.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

With the site going down last night I'm sure mods have their hands full today.
    "You are free to choose, You are not free from the consequences of your choices."

Merci, Thanks muchly for that update, Mahouston..had no idea.... I do luv your helpful and positive Sig, Lady !!!

Is there no new thread because everyone is asleep over the testimony going on this morning?

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty2013 View Post
    Ay, ay...but each day brings us closer to a verdict, tbh, either way it goes, I fear it will set off significant societal repercussions. Guess this is why I'm so hooked, stakes are high, so justice must prevail, fair and balanced reactions are essential...IMO. Personally, it shouldn't touch me much at all, but for the larger society, I'm unsure....and no, I don't think there will be riots, but I fear the loss of trust and the increase in division among us...
    I wish there was a place where we could have "honest", not "politically correct", dialogue. This PC stuff just doesn't do it. In order to come to a solution/compromise, there needs to be honesty, and that's the one thing I find that is not allowed. I do NOT just believe it should be HERE, on WS, but in the real world.

My opinion only

Could be Defence101...am reassured about what I deem the Judges exciting and wise decisions. May elaborate on the hopefully soon opened Wednesday thread.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast