1283 users online (213 members and 1070 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    There is some confusion concerning the requirement of using the term, "In My Opinion" in your posts when in fact you are posting your opinion.

When I say you need you to put this in "your post" that means we need to be able to see it clearly. If you put it in your post each time or you decide to put it in your signature it doesn't matter. As long as we can read it and easily see it.

What many poster do is put it in their signature and say something along the lines of , " ALL POSTS ARE MY OPINION ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED."

Many posters would rather not put it in their signature and that's fine too. Just put it in your post when appropriate .

If you want to put this in your signature scroll to the top of the page and look for the "user cp" tab and go from there.

Because of the nature of the Zimmerman trial we enforced this rule firmly on this particular case. However you will find that other places on the forum are not as strict. Just please go with the flow and don't make a big deal if you don't see others posting IMO on other places on Websleuths. Our mods get bogged down with the tit for tat alerts .

If you have any questions please post them here.

Thank you.
    Thank you for the clarification. I was puzzled so I put an overabundance of IMOs.

Yea I don't think there are any mods available and they are not going to open a thread in this forum without someone monitoring.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    I wish there was a place where we could have "honest", not "politically correct", dialogue. This PC stuff just doesn't do it. In order to come to a solution/compromise, there needs to be honesty, and that's the one thing I find that is not allowed. I do NOT just believe it should be HERE, on WS, but in the real world.

My opinion only
    There's always the option of Topix if you can stand the vulgarity...there posters are never PC and say whatever they wish, with little to no moderation. The problem is that many of the posters have no idea what is really going on in trials....they just want to promote their own agenda...in their personal real world.

I much prefer it here with The Rules where there is still an option of giving your views without name calling, verbal attacks, dangerous trolls et al.
    When I say " dangerous", I mean like the woman who once put a fire bomb in our mail box...which fortunately fizzled out after burning our mail.
    As a rule my comments are my views.

So is "this" the thread????

My live stream went down...

Quote Originally Posted by cityslick View Post
    Yea I don't think there are any mods available and they are not going to open a thread in this forum without someone monitoring.
    So, shouldn't we all do the mods a favor and stop posting here, just, in case someone starts a discussion that isn't being monitored? My last comment on this thread.

I will take one for the team if you want to get started? IMO

Can we post on this thread??
    **All Posts Are My Opinion Only Unless a Link is Provided **

I think we're alright since we aren't actually discussing what is taking place in the court room this morning...except for some to say it's not exactly riveting.IMO

I'm really sorry to hear the site went down because that's so breathtaking when the owners have sooo carefully constructed it for our benefit.

Read last nights thread. Seems there were concerns that a witness that testified had been present in the courtroom. Read this AM that he was not subpoeaded (sp) until after the date(s) he was in the courtroom.

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Fox View Post
    We need mod.

Else sadly I don't think we can be trusted!

SO....I think we can chat about anything but the case.

BUT....that's....... JUST.......IMO!!!!!

Is this where we post?

I am so tired of hearing how fat and disabled GZ was when it shows clearly in his reenactment that he is not obese, and that he is quite active. IMO

I doubt it though wish we could..I think a Mod or Admin has to officially open today's thread...but I'm new and cannot say positively.
    Looks like it's okay to chit chat.......????

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyLady View Post
    We need mod.

Else sadly I don't think we can be trusted!

SO....I think we can chat about anything but the case.

BUT....that's....... JUST.......IMO!!!!!
    Yes we can, if we discuss what is going on

Be careful guys! Deliberations coming up, I wouldn't want anyone to get a time out!

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by ?noanswer View Post
    Read last nights thread. Seems there were concerns that a witness that testified had been present in the courtroom. Read this AM that he was not subpoeaded (sp) until after the date(s) he was in the courtroom.

JMO
    So is this a late addition?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast