1091 users online (228 members and 863 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Dogs fall ill after hundreds of poisoned meatballs planted in San Francisco streets

Two dogs fall sick after pooch-hating prankster plants hundreds of poison MEATBALLS in San Francisco streets. (Daily Mail)

• One victim is seven-year-old dachshund Oskar who remains in critical but stable condition
    • Residents collected and disposed of hundreds of the balls planted in areas where dogs frequent
    • Police are searching for the culprits and appealing to the public for information, warning of a 'truly unusual' crime
    • Found in the Twin Peaks, Diamond Heights, Lower Haight, Cole Valley, Hayes Valley and Bernal Heights neighborhoods

the story at link above

That is really crazy. I can't imagine what kind of sick person would do such a thing. You hear of nutty neighbors hurting dogs, but this is like a terrorist attack on dogs. Ugh.

This is a very sick and dangerous person(s).
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

A particularly bizarre display of psychopathic sadism. Hope they catch whoever is doing it, before some child picks up one of these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Cappuccino View Post
    A particularly bizarre display of psychopathic sadism. Hope they catch whoever is doing it, before some child picks up one of these things.
    I know you mean human child but for me, my dogs are my children. I seriously want to smack this POS!

Quote Originally Posted by EGirl View Post
    I know you mean human child but for me, my dogs are my children. I seriously want to smack this POS!

I understand, and I wasn't making light of how horrible it is for dogs to fall victim to this sadist, (or cats or other animals for that matter). That's already horrible, but a toddler picking one up and sticking it in their mouth would be a nightmare.

What a sadistic coward! I hope they catch whoever it is and charge attempted murder. (I know they can't do that for the dogs' sake, but a human [a child or hungry adult] could eat one of these.) If my puppy ate one of those meatballs I don't know what I'd be capable of doing to this "person."

Quote Originally Posted by Cappuccino View Post
    I understand, and I wasn't making light of how horrible it is for dogs to fall victim to this sadist, (or cats or other animals for that matter). That's already horrible, but a toddler picking one up and sticking it in their mouth would be a nightmare.
    I agree... and I knew you weren't minimizing it!

I hope there are some video cams somewhere that can pick up this psycho dropping those meatballs. There must be. I hope everyone checks their footage.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

If you didn't have a link to a news story I would have thought for sure this was an urban legend. Yikes. Glad I don't live in that area!
    Eternally optimistic!

Hoping to find:
    John Spira (Avatar picture of John)
    Bendetta "Beth" Bentley
    Tionda and Diamond Bradley

for sure this !@#$%^&* will get caught - there's got to be a few surveillance cameras around and someone will recognize him or her

this is a truly psycho act because this person had to go buy the meat (or pre-frozen meatballs), insert some kind of poison and cook them, then distribute them - that takes more planning & effort than some other random act of violence

I'm going to predict that this maniac lives in the area and is upset with all the stray dogs around and stayed close to watch and enjoy the drama unfolding

it won't take long before this person moves onto attempting to kill humans either

poor doggies!

I'm going to guess that this isn't about stray dogs or hatred for dogs, but a hatred for the owners because no one picks up their dogs poo. It's left where the dog poos - sidewalks, stairs & parks. I lived by Dubois park and had a toddler that I had to carry to the playground because the dog feces were so thick on the ground. You will never see a San Franciscan pick up it's pet's poo. And you best not call them on it either - they'll turn on you.

The police pooled together to help a little with the $26, 000 vet bill one lady is facing. Maybe the world is so crazy that we need health insurance on our pets. Hope they catch the evil person and make him/her pay.

Angry

What kind of person poisons a helpless dog or cat? This just makes me angry.

I get angry too, when someone doesn't clean up after their animal, but not angry enough to poison the animal.

Maybe this sick SOB would like some poison meatballs for his/her supper?

JMO, IMO, , and all other disclaimers.
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

The person who did this needs to pay the $26,000 vet bill and do a long time in jail--or be fed the same poison he fed the dogs. Let him suffer and die by his own method.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast