1117 users online (246 members and 871 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100
Results 1,486 to 1,498 of 1498
    Tune in to Tricia's radio show tonight. You learn alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahouston69 View Post
    Victim doesn't get to choose anything.
    Except to punch someone and start it all.

IMO
    All posts MOO

Anyone know the answer to this? Zimmerman claims that his jacket and shirt slid up revealing his gun during the struggle with Trayvon. So how did his shirt end up nicely tucked into his pants when he emerged handcuffed from the police car? Did LE allow him to straighten out his clothes before handcuffing him? Did Zimmerman take the time to straighten out his clothes after shooting and killing a "suspicious looking male" that may have "had something in his hands" when "hitting" him "repeatedly in the head and face" that may have still been alive after being shot and was face down on the ground?

Quote Originally Posted by PaperDoll View Post
    You know, I'm also amazed how GZ injuries looks so different at the police station (cleaned up) and the next day at his walk-through it's like there isn't any real injuries... His eyes don't look black and blue from someone punching you hard and pounding on you, his eyes look fine as well as his nose, just a scratch is all I see and this is a close up shot of him. The back of his head doesn't look bad either.. My husband fell on the steps one time and banged his head, and he had a swollen face, black and blue eyes, nose swollen and a tooth that was bleeding and the bruising and swelling lasted for a week, in fact the bruising started turning yellow maybe a week or so later. Where is that on GZ?

POST of the DAY!!!! IMO
    In the event that I have not linked to a legitimate source, my comments are my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by TorisMom003 View Post
    It was a can with no dents or dings in it. There is an evidence photo of it when LE sat the can on top of Trayvon's covered body to take a photo of it.
    ON top of his body?? That's pretty disrespectful. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by redheadedgal View Post
    i guess degree of recoil is subjective:

I have read a few complaints about the PF-9's recoil, and I have to say that I don't agree with them. A couple online "reviews" seem to feed off each other, with both likening the PF-9's recoil to the kick of a mule. I fail to see the reason for these and similar comments, as the gun didn't seem to kick much for me, and I fired a variety of ammo in it.

http://hunting.about.com/od/guns/ss/...l-review_4.htm
    I assume it would be harder to control in your non dominant hand while someone was struggling to keep you from shooting it. IMO
    "You are free to choose, You are not free from the consequences of your choices."

Quote Originally Posted by whoanellie View Post
    The video was introduced into evidence and shown to the jury during the prosecutions case - I believe when the man from the security camera company testified. He chose not to show it again during his closing. The jury will be able to view it again when they deliberate if they choose to do so.
    That was but a small limited selection - not all the video from the 8 cameras
    **All Posts Are My Opinion Only Unless a Link is Provided **

Quote Originally Posted by legalmania View Post
    So he couldn't wait seconds for the appropriate authorities to apprehend this (so called) violent criminal?
    Not when he was getting his brains beat out. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by redheadedgal View Post
    i guess degree of recoil is subjective:

I have read a few complaints about the PF-9's recoil, and I have to say that I don't agree with them. A couple online "reviews" seem to feed off each other, with both likening the PF-9's recoil to the kick of a mule. I fail to see the reason for these and similar comments, as the gun didn't seem to kick much for me, and I fired a variety of ammo in it.

http://hunting.about.com/od/guns/ss/...l-review_4.htm
    How strong recoil is, is extremely subjective.

However, what is not subjective is the ability for a PF-9's recoil to break a nose. That is simply impossible. You'd have to fire a shotgun, large-caliber rifle, or some sort of exotic pistol ammo (.44 mag+) for a weapon's recoil to obtain that level of force.

Quote Originally Posted by defense101 View Post
    I am 50 + and was suspended from school numerous times lol, I have never been arrested and own a multimillion dollar business, mistakes you make as kids do not mean you will be a criminal. IMO
    Thank you!!

did the defense object to any of the prosecution's closing?

Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    This case has upset me more then any other. A young black boy was <modsnip>.

JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!!
    Thousands of young black boys are murdered every day in America by other young black boys. Where's the outrage there? IMO
    Last edited by Harmony 2; 07-11-2013 at 05:11 PM. Reason: snipped quoted post

Thread is now closed...Have a great evening everyone!

Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100