1298 users online (241 members and 1057 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    IMO I expect MoM to put to final nail in the states case in closing. He has out-lawyered the state in this entire trial, I don't expect closing to be different.

Quote Originally Posted by rose222 View Post
    My heartfelt prayers for Zimmerman...
    Mine too. I feel so sorry for him.
    **All Posts Are My Opinion Only Unless a Link is Provided **

This is what I saw.re: a "Huge" announcement:
    16m
    Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
    http://wildabouttrial.com/george-zim...ve-stream.html
    I have a huge announcement and I can't wait to spill the beans. I must wait though. Must.. wait... #Zimmerman
    Collapse

Retweet
    Favorite
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

Dummy fail!

Dummy demo was a total bust....unless...
    If in fact, TM was bangin' GZ head on the sidewalk, we know GZ had no hair to hang on to, if TM grabbed him by the shoulders or neck, where is the damage to GZ's upper body? thumbprints on collar bone? fingers buried into shoulder marks?

GZ's hair is grown out now, IMO, to hide the lumpy scalp that all of us have it is just covered by hair, go ahead rub your scalp....betcha find several lumps there
    In the event that I have not linked to a legitimate source, my comments are my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by cityslick View Post
    IMO I expect MoM to put to final nail in the states case in closing. He has out-lawyered the state in this entire trial, I don't expect closing to be different.
    i agree. the defense also has the law on their side. imo, the prosecution is grasping at straws and hoping to appeal to the emotion of the jurors. I can understand this and it must be a hard position to be in as a juror. I know i would have a hard time with the emotional aspect of it, but IMO, the evidence is not there to convict. i predict a quick verdict. i think they will request to work late into the night friday and i believe the judge will allow it as they are sequestered. I think we might have a verdict of Not Guilty on all charges by friday around 6 or 7 pm. I believe i also read somewhere that a lawyer said he tried a case in front of Judge nelson once where the jury deliberated until 4 am..I will try to find link. again all this is JMO
    "The difference between a stumbling block and a stepping stone is the character of the individual walking the path"~Travis Alexander

I know passions are high in this case. But, IMO, any person involved in any violence toward person or property should be arrested and charged to the fullest extent of he law. IMO, our criminal justice system cannot be held hostage by any group of people, just because they don't agree with a verdict.

I remember in past disturbances, many times cops stood by and let it go on for awhile. IMO, they need to stop it immediately, to make others know violence in any way, shape, or form will NOT be tolerated.

I hope everyone keeps calm, no matter the verdict. Law enforcement needs to set a precedent in this case, otherwise it will happen the next time there is a high profile trial, and again and again. (All comments MO).

Only now I do understand how terrible it is to have an innocent man on trial. I've never found myself in this situation before. I followed the Scott Peterson trial as well as the KC and Arias ones. Now I understand why Defense lawyers say it is better for a 100 guilty men to get off than for one innocent man to be found guilty.

My heart aches for Zimmerman. I'm so nervous already and the jury has not even started deliberations yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Fox View Post
    Mine too. I feel so sorry for him.
    I haven't really followed this trial closely but have looked at all the facts. I know Zimmerman is 100% not guilty. I have such a strong sense of compassion and pity for him.

Those lawyers sure have patience (they're re-running the other night's conflict). I would be a lousy lawyer, I almost got held in contempt in traffic court!

Quote Originally Posted by missmazzy View Post
    Those lawyers sure have patience (they're re-running the other night's conflict). I would be a lousy lawyer, I almost got held in contempt in traffic court!
    LOL. What did you do?

Quote Originally Posted by pkz View Post
    Dummy fail!

Dummy demo was a total bust....unless...
    If in fact, TM was bangin' GZ head on the sidewalk, we know GZ had no hair to hang on to, if TM grabbed him by the shoulders or neck, where is the damage to GZ's upper body? thumbprints on collar bone? fingers buried into shoulder marks?GZ's hair is grown out now, IMO, to hide the lumpy scalp that all of us have it is just covered by hair, go ahead rub your scalp....betcha find several lumps there
    BBM-- unless his head hit the sidewalk when TM was punching him?

Quote Originally Posted by rose222 View Post
    Only now I do understand how terrible it is to have an innocent man on trial. I've never found myself in this situation before. I followed the Scott Peterson trial as well as the KC and Arias ones. Now I understand why Defense lawyers say it is better for a 100 guilty men to get off than for one innocent man to be found guilty.

My heart aches for Zimmerman. I'm so nervous already and the jury has not even started deliberations yet.

JMO, I don't feel sorry for the defendant at all. He started the ball rolling in the whole mess. His over zealous desire to hunt and stop supposed criminals/suspects put him in a position of shooting an unarmed young man. He made his choices and now he has killed someone who wasn't setting out that evening begging for a fight or even prepared to have to be in a fight for his life. TM is dead. GZ is eating well, dressing well, and still has a family and a life. TM was unarmed and is dead. Fist does not equal gun. ALL IMO.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by tandt View Post
    Yes but that's not how MOM was showing it yesterday. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by tandt View Post
    Or had a hold of his jacket while slamming his head into the concrete. imo

Quote Originally Posted by Nezumi View Post
    LOL. What did you do?
    Long story short....cop lied, judge believed him, I told her that her court was a joke (among other things). She told me if I said one more word, she would hold me in contempt. Bayliff came over and said "I'd be quiet if I were you". I swear, there was steam coming out of my ears as I wrote the check for the fine!

Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast