OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatFancier

Former Member
Reaction score
Missing Southern Oregon woman last seen on Fourth of July

22806413_BG1.jpg

http://www.kptv.com/story/22806413/missing-southern-oregon-woman-last-seen-on-fourth-of-july

Lives in Jacksonville- went to Ruch on the 4th. Why? Party there? Article at link doesn't know. Ruch is an extremely small town so there had to be someone she knew there...

Odd there is nothing on KGW or KATU. Going to check OregonLive. Wonder if she is safe but no follow up from KPTV. Hope so.

Yes, this seems disconcerting for sure. So she lives in Ruch and stoppedd at the store there before going home. Her car was left in the driveway. Ruch is a small rural town. There isn't much of a town center except the store. So she probably wasn't walking anywhere. I wonder if she had any close neighbors and if they saw another car in their area? Have LE searched around her home at all? Was her car and phone operational?

Can they check her cell phone pings?

I wonder if someone followed her from Ashland. Probably not much video in Ruch, but there should be some from Ashland maybe?

Probably some- but it would be a needle in a haystack situation. It was the 4th of July parade so pretty crowded. And the parade route goes right through town but she could have been standing anywhere and could have parked her car anywhere in town. Unless they have some witnesses or a cc bill to determine where she was in Ashland- boy that would be hard to find her in the crowd. Her car would be easier- but there is only 2 main ways out of Ashland so there would be lots of cars "following" her.

I think the best bet is cell phone pings or tracking dogs. Not sure if they can look at pings at this stage of the game unless LE decide she is in danger or the victim of foul play.
I wonder if that little market in Ruch has a parking lot camera? Probably not.

Investigators say they did not know Warner disappeared till her mother called them saying she hadn’t heard from Warner.

They say the last person to see her was her boyfriend at the Ruch Country Store around 5 o’clock that evening. Deputies say they parted ways and she went home.

Deputies say they do not suspect foul play. They did not find anything suspicious in her truck like signs of a struggle.

all quotes from here: http://www.kdrv.com/jacksonville-woman-disappears-july-4th/

I wonder how frequently she and her boyfriend usually talk. It sounds like he last saw her on the 4th and the mother contacted police on the 10th. Also wonder if she had a job.

I'm not going to link it because it might not be her but there's a FB page for a Stephanie Warner who lives in Ruch and it says she got married on June 30?!

Besides the linked article above- no news here in So OR. No one seems to be chatting about her disappearance.

So, LE used specially trained scent dogs as well as cadaver dogs and came up with nothing.

What does everyone think?

I suppose someone could have came to the house and picked her up that night or the next.

Or?? Did she not make it home and someone dropped her car off?

So, LE used specially trained scent dogs as well as cadaver dogs and came up with nothing.

What does everyone think?

I suppose someone could have came to the house and picked her up that night or the next.

Or?? Did she not make it home and someone dropped her car off?

BBM - yes, that's what I was thinking and was hoping to find out if they took the dogs to the store where she last saw her BF...

Was it ever mentioned when she went to the store?

That store always has a few cars in front of it when I have driven by. All the store people know the locals. There are benches and tables out in front where some people hang out. Granted, it was the 4th of July, but I would guess that if something happened in the small lot SOMEONE would have seen something...

Given Ruch's size (less than 1000 people) I would imagine that news like this would travel fast and anything strange would have been reported on.

So what does her BF say? Didn't he think it was strange that he did not hear from her on July 5th thru the 10th? Did he call her mom at all. I know whete this is going.

Ok, I *think* I found her home. It is 2 miles from the store and just off highway 238 (the main route in and out of the area).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth