PA PA - Kelley Lenhardt, 47, Newmanstown, 15 Aug 2011

MidwestMama

Reaction score
I was not sure how to list this thread for two reasons:

"State Police Lancaster are searching for a woman missing out of Newmanstown, PA. "
and
"Kelley Lynn Lenhardt, 47, was last seen on August 15, 2011 at a treatment facility, by her mother and father. Police say She was reported missing on July 9th of this year."
So I am unsure if she went missing from a treatment center in Newmanstown or Lancaster, PA.
Also, I put the date she was last seen by family, but it isn't clear if that was the last day the treatment center saw her.
Confusing....

She has a tattoo of a frog on the back of her right shoulder. No other description or photo in article.
Police say her family is concerned for her safety.

Anyone with information is asked to call PSP Lancaster at 717-299-7660.
When you call, reference J01-1407775.

http://www.whptv.com/content/Lebano...an-out-of-Lebanon/aXwUuRiC80e-Uh3DFoZLgg.cspx

i was not sure how to list this thread for two reasons:

"state police lancaster are searching for a woman missing out of newmanstown, pa. "
and
"kelley lynn lenhardt, 47, was last seen on august 15, 2011 at a treatment facility, by her mother and father. Police say she was reported missing on july 9th of this year."
so i am unsure if she went missing from a treatment center in newmanstown or lancaster, pa.
Also, i put the date she was last seen by family, but it isn't clear if that was the last day the treatment center saw her.
Confusing....

She has a tattoo of a frog on the back of her right shoulder. No other description or photo in article.
Police say her family is concerned for her safety.

Anyone with information is asked to call psp lancaster at 717-299-7660.
When you call, reference j01-1407775.

http://www.whptv.com/content/lebano...an-out-of-lebanon/axwuuric80e-uh3dfozlgg.cspx

BBM - wth?

edit - and why are my caps being printed as lowercase? that's strange.

BBM - wth?

edit - and why are my caps being printed as lowercase? that's strange.

I think you have to look at the totality of the circumstances here. She is 47. That would put her parents in their 70s or possibly 80s. She institutionalized, but it doesn't say what kind of institution (addiiction? mental illness? autism?) and the link is dead. If she's been institutionalized long term and considering he parents age and that they probably didn't have a great family life anyway, it's not implausible that they only go visit her every couple years and don't have any contact in between, and it's also not implausible that they are her only family/friends/support system. August 2011 at the facility is just the last time they saw her, but they may not have tried to contact her in the interim, either. Depending on the type of facility, she may have had the ability to check herself out or she may have been released. The facility would be able to provide that information.

I think the most likely outcome of this case is that she is homeless and living under a bridge or something somewhere. It's a sad case, but this sounds like someone who is more or less lost to society.

I think you have to look at the totality of the circumstances here. She is 47. That would put her parents in their 70s or possibly 80s. She institutionalized, but it doesn't say what kind of institution (addiiction? mental illness? autism?) and the link is dead. If she's been institutionalized long term and considering he parents age and that they probably didn't have a great family life anyway, it's not implausible that they only go visit her every couple years and don't have any contact in between, and it's also not implausible that they are her only family/friends/support system. August 2011 at the facility is just the last time they saw her, but they may not have tried to contact her in the interim, either. Depending on the type of facility, she may have had the ability to check herself out or she may have been released. The facility would be able to provide that information.

I think the most likely outcome of this case is that she is homeless and living under a bridge or something somewhere. It's a sad case, but this sounds like someone who is more or less lost to society.

My cousin has been institutionalized most of his life. My aunt and uncle are in their 80s. It would be incredibly unthinkable for them to not check up on him in some way, shape, or form for nearly two years.

IMO.

ETA: those places aren't free. For two years they may very well have been paying for her care... and she may not have been there at all. This is all kinds of strange to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back