Alanna Gallagher

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3
Thread #4

TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw -- Timeline and Media Links *NO DISCUSSION*

Attachments

• ijze.jpg
    ijze.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 25
Please continue here and remember the rules. You can find them right here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
AND don't overlook these!!!!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

MINORS: Websleuths.com™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed.

Thanks,

Cat

Please continue here and review the rules in the previous post.

DO NOT post personal information about the parents beyond what has been reported in MSM

DO NOT sleuth any individual who has not been indicated as a person of interest per MSM.

DO NOT suggest that any individual is the perpetrator unless indicated as a person of interest per MSM.

First:)
I always wanted to do that!

Have they asked the publics help at all? I mean for specific behavioral type things

Everyone should read this, and note the similarity between the 2 girls.

http://www.saginaw-texas.com/one-of-saginaws-darkest-days-the-abduction-of-opal-jo-jennings/

I have been here since the beginning, so I know this has been discussed. But as the days tick by, the more I start to believe the 2 cases are related. I mean, really, what are the chances that two girls the same age that look alike are both abducted and murdered in the SAME suburb, 14 years apart?!

I think Opal's killer is trying to send LE a loud & clear message that they have the wrong man in jail for Opal's murder.

First:)
I always wanted to do that!

Have they asked the publics help at all? I mean for specific behavioral type things

Yes, Linda they have. They have asked for tips.

I have some tips for them, like mention what time she was last seen and mention if the red pick up is cleared. Anymore tips for them?

Yes, Linda they have. They have asked for tips.

I have some tips for them, like mention what time she was last seen and mention if the red pick up is cleared. Anymore tips for them?

:floorlaugh: I like your tips!

I have been following this case since it was first reported in the news, although there's much less coverage now. It's so heartbreaking.

I think the perpetrator of this crime has to live very near Alanna or was visiting someone who lives very near Alanna. It doesn't make sense for someone who doesn't live in the neighborhood to see her, snatch her, take her to a secondary location away from the neighborhood and kill her, wrap her up, and bring her almost all the way home. Obviously, I don't know if she was left in the street on purpose or if she rolled out of the vehicle, but it just seems too problematic for this to be someone who doesn't live in the area.

Also, I have difficulty believing this was an accidental death and someone staged something so elaborate to cover it up. She was found with a bag over her head, wearing only her underwear, and wrapped in a tarp. That's a lot of implied deviance to cover up an accident. It's just difficult for me to believe that she drowned in someone's pool or hot tub, and someone thought that making it look like a sexual assault/murder would be better than reporting it. I realize LE hasn't confirmed that she was sexually assaulted, but the circumstances surrounding the case certainly imply it.

I have been following this case since it was first reported in the news, although there's much less coverage now. It's so heartbreaking.

I think the perpetrator of this crime has to live very near Alanna or was visiting someone who lives very near Alanna. It doesn't make sense for someone who doesn't live in the neighborhood to see her, snatch her, take her to a secondary location away from the neighborhood and kill her, wrap her up, and bring her almost all the way home. Obviously, I don't know if she was left in the street on purpose or if she rolled out of the vehicle, but it just seems too problematic for this to be someone who doesn't live in the area.

Also, I have difficulty believing this was an accidental death and someone staged something so elaborate to cover it up. She was found with a bag over her head, wearing only her underwear, and wrapped in a tarp. That's a lot of implied deviance to cover up an accident. It's just difficult for me to believe that she drowned in someone's pool or hot tub, and someone thought that making it look like a sexual assault/murder would be better than reporting it. I realize LE hasn't confirmed that she was sexually assaulted, but the circumstances surrounding the case certainly imply it.

They were checking the sex offenders for a reason.

They are on monitors, right? So they can be tracked?

Everyone should read this, and note the similarity between the 2 girls.

http://www.saginaw-texas.com/one-of-saginaws-darkest-days-the-abduction-of-opal-jo-jennings/

I have been here since the beginning, so I know this has been discussed. But as the days tick by, the more I start to believe the 2 cases are related. I mean, really, what are the chances that two girls the same age that look alike are both abducted and murdered in the SAME suburb, 14 years apart?!

I think Opal's killer is trying to send LE a loud & clear message that they have the wrong man in jail for Opal's murder.

I will say, the resemblance, age and timing is a little scary. 14 years is a long time between. Has any sex offenders recently been released from prison or recently moved back into that area.

That 6 year old age is a pretty common preferential age for pedophiles.

They were checking the sex offenders for a reason.

They are on monitors, right? So they can be tracked?

We can only hope. Here only level 3 get tracking devices.

My daughter is 3 months younger than Alanna. She weighs a little over 50 pounds. I would never let her run the neighborhood alone and I am not at all a helicopter parent. That being said, I do not think these parents had anything to do with this. JMO. I'll try to formulate a more useful post tomorrow....I have gone through all five pages/chapters/threads of this tonight...headache.

My daughter is 3 months younger than Alanna. She weighs a little over 50 pounds. I would never let her run the neighborhood alone and I am not at all a helicopter parent. That being said, I do not think these parents had anything to do with this. JMO. I'll try to formulate a more useful post tomorrow....I have gone through all five pages/chapters/threads of this tonight...headache.

Hope your headache goes away quickly:)

Headaches must be going around tonight. I think mine is going to explode. :eek:verreaction:

I still can't believe there isn't a clear suspect in this case. I thought for sure it'd be a quick one. :waitasec:

I asked son, who passed 30 hours of physics, if it was possible for a 40-something pound chlld wrapped in a tarp to slide out of a pickup truck bed accelerating, stopping, or turning.

His answer was: It depends on friction. Tarps are smooth. Pickup bed liners are smooth. It's plausible.

Headaches must be going around tonight. I think mine is going to explode. :eek:verreaction:

I still can't believe there isn't a clear suspect in this case. I thought for sure it'd be a quick one. :waitasec:

This might cheer you both up.....may your heads hurt less.... Today is Jodi Arias's birthday behind bars, all alone... And it was a zillion degrees in AZ:)

I asked son, who passed 30 hours of physics, if it was possible for a 40-something pound chlld wrapped in a tarp to slide out of a pickup truck bed accelerating, stopping, or turning.

His answer was: It depends on friction. Tarps are smooth. Pickup bed liners are smooth. It's plausible.

But is it probable? I would like some odds:)

Aargh. So we still cannot be sure.

But, do you dare show him where she was found? To me, that is too close to the side of the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow