1300 users online (202 members and 1098 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Man arrested for having sex with pool raft

HAMILTON —
    A Hamilton man repeatedly arrested for public indecency has again been indicted after a child saw him engaging in sex with a rubber raft last month, according to police.

Edwin Charles Tobergta, 34, of 1320 Harmon Ave., was arrested June 17 for allegedly stepping out his back door naked at about 1:20 p.m. and having “sexual relations with a rubber pool float,” according to the Hamilton police report.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...ol-raft/nYk3Y/

I thought this sounded familiar and sure enough, he's an old friend of ours.
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148279"]Man charged for sex with inflatable raft - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    Man charged for sex with inflatable raft - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    I remember someone doing this, didn't realize it was the same guy.

"Tobergta has been arrested at least five times previously for similar offenses, according to Hamilton Municipal Court records.

In August 2011, Tobergta, was arrested at his home after he was seen engaging in sexual conduct with a pink inflatable swimming pool raft, according to police records."

How many times before they lock him in a rubber room?

To each their own man, but this guy is certainly disturbed. I mean if thats what he enjoys fine, but do it in the privacy of your own home dude !
    He should be evaluated to make sure he is not a risk to anyboby but the rafts ...
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Thumbs up

Or given a job at RubberMaid.

Um... maybe someone could buy him a rubber sex doll? That might assist him in his *ahem* problem...

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    To each their own man
    ... whatever floats his boat?

Quote Originally Posted by Ausgirl View Post
    ... whatever floats his boat?
    That's the problem. He needs to keep his boat in dry dock.

He seems to have a problem with keeping his toys indoors and private. He seems more like a flasher and even exposed himself to a cop. One neighbors says he's a nice guy!

Some men just want to see the world burn.
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion but not to his own facts. --Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    Man charged for sex with inflatable raft - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Yeah I remembered him too. So far that we know of he has been caught with a stolen raft, another raft and an inflatable pumpkin.

And at least twice he has begged not to get arrested, said he was sick and said he needed help. And that is why he is on community control, he was supposed to be getting help. Either it didn't work, or he didn't seek help.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Boy he would be easy to shop for on Christmas. Anything inflatable.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Schuby View Post
    Some men just want to see the world burn.
    Or.. in this guy's case.. burn rubber.

I have an overactive pun gland today.

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    and an inflatable pumpkin.
    As a person who has cucurbitophobia, I don't know whether to laugh or cry..

......okay, I laughed.

This adds a whole new dimention to "pool party".
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast