745 users online (114 members and 631 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 119
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,182

    Texas addresses

    The 6102 Mockingbird #191, Dallas, Texas 75214 has to be a business address. Maybe that is where she worked when she applied for her birth certificate as LEK?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In the woods
    Posts
    5,143
    Quote Originally Posted by T4Tide View Post
    The 6102 Mockingbird #191, Dallas, Texas 75214 has to be a business address. Maybe that is where she worked when she applied for her birth certificate as LEK?
    That was the address she used on her application for the LEK Social Security card, not birth certificate. What makes you think it is a business address?

    On another point, has anybody checked into the company names and towns listed on her resume? I have not.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    S. Indiana
    Posts
    1,080
    RE: 6102 E Mockingbird Ln Dallas (Apt 191)
    The 6100 block of E Mockingbird Ln is an intersection that looks to be more of a strip-mall/busy business area. There isn't a 6102 tied to an apartment complex. So if she's going to apply to a ss board with this address does this mean she may have worked in this area? Or maybe they've knocked down the complex she used to live in? (Thinking aloud).
    FWIW the businesses on the corners of the intersection are Domino's, Kwik-Lube, Genies Glass, and CVS.
    All I can do is try.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by jenstar View Post
    RE: 6102 E Mockingbird Ln Dallas (Apt 191)
    The 6100 block of E Mockingbird Ln is an intersection that looks to be more of a strip-mall/busy business area. There isn't a 6102 tied to an apartment complex. So if she's going to apply to a ss board with this address does this mean she may have worked in this area? Or maybe they've knocked down the complex she used to live in? (Thinking aloud).
    FWIW the businesses on the corners of the intersection are Domino's, Kwik-Lube, Genies Glass, and CVS.
    My husband and his family lived in Dallas not terribly far from this address. My husband's father says he is pretty sure that corner of Skillman and E. Mockingbird (at 6100) was always businesses, and that apartments on Mockingbird started further down away from the corner.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    S. Indiana
    Posts
    1,080
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnT View Post
    My husband and his family lived in Dallas not terribly far from this address. My husband's father says he is pretty sure that corner of Skillman and E. Mockingbird (at 6100) was always businesses, and that apartments on Mockingbird started further down away from the corner.
    Yea there's a complex a block away but it's on Stillman (? Ave) IIRC. I street viewed it to see if it would have had the Mockingbird address and no dice...
    All I can do is try.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6
    I've been looking at the 6102 Mockingbird Ln #191 address on her social security application. Searched for businesses and individuals at that address, hoping to find a #191, #19, #91, etc. Nothing. Those with suite numbers listed at the street address are numbers like #214, #401, #224, #514, #622. But, interestingly, I did find one reference to an individual at #192. Likely no connection, but the number "next door" did come up:
    http://www.isbns.fm/isbn/9781887165105 (Let me know if this link doesn't work, sometimes it won't for me.)

    Also, there Morgan Studio photography that came up under one search as Morgan Studio Photography - Aerial. (Parachuting friends??) Morgan Photog. Studios is located now (or also?) at a slightly different address: http://www.yelp.com/biz/morgan-photo...-studio-dallas. It references a Phil and Jan.
    Just as a quirky note, see here: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/phil-morgan/3/a01/821
    There was also a William A. Morgan at #514 in 2005.

    All this is likely just looking for connections where there are none, but interesting.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    820

    214 Dallas on notes page

    at first I was thinking it was part of a phone number...but then i started searching and found this:

    5680 North Central Expressway Dallas , TX 75206

    KNOWN FOR THEIR GREAT VEGETARIAN MENU.
    NOTE THE LOCATION.
    only 10 minute drive or 20min walk from her address: 6102 E Mockingbird Ln Dallas (Apt 191)

    maybe that is where she met someone on the note sheet or maybe she worked there...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda9681 View Post
    at first I was thinking it was part of a phone number...but then i started searching and found this:

    5680 North Central Expressway Dallas , TX 75206

    KNOWN FOR THEIR GREAT VEGETARIAN MENU.
    NOTE THE LOCATION.
    only 10 minute drive or 20min walk from her address: 6102 E Mockingbird Ln Dallas (Apt 191)

    maybe that is where she met someone on the note sheet or maybe she worked there...
    Interesting, but how long has that restaurant been in business? The Mockingbird address is from 1988; also, the menu looks pretty non-vegetarian to me. I like your thinking that "214" may not just be in ref to the area code, though.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda9681 View Post
    at first I was thinking it was part of a phone number...but then i started searching and found this:

    5680 North Central Expressway Dallas , TX 75206

    KNOWN FOR THEIR GREAT VEGETARIAN MENU.
    NOTE THE LOCATION.
    only 10 minute drive or 20min walk from her address: 6102 E Mockingbird Ln Dallas (Apt 191)

    maybe that is where she met someone on the note sheet or maybe she worked there...

    The link isn't working for me.

    There is a restaurant "Central 214" located in Hotel Palomar (near the SMU campus)... doesn't appear to be vegetarian. I have no idea when the restaurant nor the hotel itself opened. The hotel is part of the Kimpton Hotel Group which was founded in 1981 by Bill Kimpton (San Francisco)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    49

    One of LEK listed addresses:

    LEK had listed the following as one of her addresses according to Ancestry.com:

    1111 W. Airport Dr. #147, Irving, Texas. This comes back as a Pain and Accidental Injury Chiropractic center that has been in business for 21 years. There is a chain of these facilities in the Dallas area now.

    http://www.merchantcircle.com/busine...s.972-252-4878

    On the Seattle Times comment page...someone has pulled up the bankruptcy filing and they say a Dr. is someone LEK owed money to... they wrote, "The Doctor apparently still practices in Dallas (74 yrs old). Board Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. "

    Perhaps LEK was in some type of accident? She needed physical rehab for something?

    Why would she use the Pain Center as one of her many addresses???

    --Cindy


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    15,695
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyTx View Post
    LEK had listed the following as one of her addresses according to Ancestry.com:

    1111 W. Airport Dr. #147, Irving, Texas. This comes back as a Pain and Accidental Injury Chiropractic center that has been in business for 21 years. There is a chain of these facilities in the Dallas area now.

    http://www.merchantcircle.com/busine...s.972-252-4878

    On the Seattle Times comment page...someone has pulled up the bankruptcy filing and they say a Dr. is someone LEK owed money to... they wrote, "The Doctor apparently still practices in Dallas (74 yrs old). Board Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. "

    Perhaps LEK was in some type of accident? She needed physical rehab for something?

    Why would she use the Pain Center as one of her many addresses???

    --Cindy
    RBBM.

    If not a place Jane Doe had an actual connection to, it could be a sad and ironic statement about herself.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyTx View Post
    LEK had listed the following as one of her addresses according to Ancestry.com:

    1111 W. Airport Dr. #147, Irving, Texas. This comes back as a Pain and Accidental Injury Chiropractic center that has been in business for 21 years. There is a chain of these facilities in the Dallas area now.

    http://www.merchantcircle.com/busine...s.972-252-4878

    On the Seattle Times comment page...someone has pulled up the bankruptcy filing and they say a Dr. is someone LEK owed money to... they wrote, "The Doctor apparently still practices in Dallas (74 yrs old). Board Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. "

    Perhaps LEK was in some type of accident? She needed physical rehab for something?

    Why would she use the Pain Center as one of her many addresses???

    --Cindy
    Cindy, I noticed the following Chiropractor / massage places while looking into the Mockingbird address listed on her social security application. Maybe she had a friend who worked in that field who could get mail for her??

    At the Mockingbird address, at #214, Texas Massage Institute comes up.

    Associated at #401, 1. Wellness Skills Intern Clinic (massage therapy) (in business 3/30/90-3/31/00, see http://massagetherapy.az.gov/userfil...20List(21).pdf)

    2. Angel Arroyo, later at Texas Massage Institute at 6333 E. Mockingbird Ln.

    And on Yelp chiropractor Timothy W. Nolan, also at 6201 E. Mockingbird (now closed) , now at 5400 E. Mockingbird.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnT View Post
    Cindy, I noticed the following Chiropractor / massage places while looking into the Mockingbird address listed on her social security application. Maybe she had a friend who worked in that field who could get mail for her??

    At the Mockingbird address, at #214, Texas Massage Institute comes up.

    Associated at #401, 1. Wellness Skills Intern Clinic (massage therapy) (in business 3/30/90-3/31/00, see http://massagetherapy.az.gov/userfil...20List(21).pdf)

    2. Angel Arroyo, later at Texas Massage Institute at 6333 E. Mockingbird Ln.

    And on Yelp chiropractor Timothy W. Nolan, also at 6201 E. Mockingbird (now closed) , now at 5400 E. Mockingbird.
    Yes...but she owed a Doctor money who was in the same field (pain management/rehabilitation). Is it possible she was working off a debt at one of these places by doing reception or cleaning work? I wish I could see the name of the Doctor who is listed in the bankruptcy court documents.

    Even still, the Doctor likely does not know the identity of her other than LEK. He just might be able to shed light on her condition or history which is protected under privacy laws.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    411
    6102 Mockingbird during the 80s and early 90s was the location of "Mii's Bridal Salon".
    Attached Images Attached Images

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In the woods
    Posts
    5,143

    Texas addresses

    Starting in 1988, she moved around Texas. Here are some of the addresses.

    July 1988, Application for Lori Kennedy Social Security number. 6102 Mockingbird #191, Dallas, Texas 75214

    March 1990, Passport application - 6266 Melody Lane Apt 3079, Dallas, Texas 75231 (Same address used on GED test)

    1996/1997 Application for Federal Student Aid: PO Box 810, Euless, TX 76039 817-355-0747

    Before 2003, Texas Driver’s License expiration date 7/18/07, 2436 Harwood Rd, 387, Bedford, TX 76021

    2003? Resume - 1978 Oak Creek Lane #16, Bedford, Texas 76022, Home: 817-685-8401, Cell: 817-715-8578, email csengineer2002@yahoo.com

    According to her resume she worked in Arlington (2002/2003), Irving (2000-2002), Dallas (1999-2000), Colleyville (1998), Grand Prairie (1998), and Fort Worth (1992-1998), Texas

    Ancestry.com shows the following addresses for Lori E. Kennedy with DOB 7/18/69:

    3146 Hudnall St., Dallas, Texas 75235
    14400 Statler Blvd, Fort Worth, Tx 76155
    2436 Harwood Rd. Apt. 387, Bedford, Texas 76021
    This one comes back as a business when googled:
    Lori E. Kennedy (DOB July 1969) 1111 W. Airport #147, Irving, Texas 75062 (phone number 355-0747)
    then it lists:
    200 Bear Creek Dr. Apt. 219, Euless, TX 76039 (1995)
    P.O. Box 543344 #219, Dallas, TX 75354
    3901 Oakridge Ct. Apt. 3815, Fort Worth, TX 76155 (1993)
    P.O. Box 810, Euless, Texas 76039 (1995)

    Main sources: Seattle Times http://seattletimes.com/html/localpa...nejanedoe.html http://seattletimes.com/html/localpa...eevidence.html and http://seattletimes.com/html/localne...anedoexml.html,
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast