907 users online (194 members and 713 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alllads View Post
    I think that the dates provided are just the dates reported - I was looking a while back at a missing person's case of someone missing since the late 80s, who had property reported unclaimed many years later on one of the lists (and it's definitely the same person, and it's not a recent unclaimed property). Also shows she worked for NCH Corp at the time, I'm guessing the funds are a last paycheque or something.

Also, is there any record of her ever living in Princeton, TX? This is almost certainly a coincidence, but I've found unclaimed funds for a Becky S Turner from Melaleuca, Inc (a multi-layer marketing company) - the funds have been "reported by" the state of Idaho, and the address given for this Becky S Turner is in Princeton, Texas.
    For 'finds' can you please add the link?
    thanks!
    Anna Christian Waters Web Page
    www.searchingforanna.com

Anna Christian Water's WS Forum
    www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

Search FB: Anna Christian Waters
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/annachristianwaters/

i checked the address from the Lori Kennedy one. May be a red herring I am afraid. here is the link to the addy check:
    https://mycpa.cpa.state.tx.us/up/propertydetail.do
    http://www.peoplefinders.com/reports...tonio&state=TX

Quote Originally Posted by alllads View Post
    I think that the dates provided are just the dates reported - I was looking a while back at a missing person's case of someone missing since the late 80s, who had property reported unclaimed many years later on one of the lists (and it's definitely the same person, and it's not a recent unclaimed property). Also shows she worked for NCH Corp at the time, I'm guessing the funds are a last paycheque or something.

Also, is there any record of her ever living in Princeton, TX? This is almost certainly a coincidence, but I've found unclaimed funds for a Becky S Turner from Melaleuca, Inc (a multi-layer marketing company) - the funds have been "reported by" the state of Idaho, and the address given for this Becky S Turner is in Princeton, Texas.
    Remember that some have speculated on this site that even though she immediately changed her name to LEK, it doesn't mean she actually lived under that name immediately. Remember, there is that big gap from 1988 up until the late 1990s or early 2000s where we don't necessarily know what she was doing. She may have lived as BST for awhile, despite having changed her name.

Not sure if this is a red herring, but I found numerous references on Intelligator of her using the alias 'Lorree Kennedy'. I also found a new address to maybe add to the list... 2913 Colter Court, Euless, TX. Looking on google maps, this one appears to be a bonafide house, similar to her one with BR.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by SideKick View Post
    For 'finds' can you please add the link?
    thanks!
    I can't provide a link to the record, it's at https://mycpa.cpa.state.tx.us/up/Search.jsp if you search Becky S Turner. For some reason the Melaleuca detail isn't showing up now? What it says is:

Property #1
    Reported Property Owner
    Last/Business Name TURNER
    First Name BECKY S
    Last Known Address 117 CALDWELL
    City PRINCETON
    State TX
    Zip 75407
    Reporting Institution STATE OF IDAHO
    Year Reported 2008
    Amount Reported 164.83

The 2008 is questionable, but it could have been reported after the company folded, or something.

How does mail service work in the US? Say my address is 119 Main Street and I want to evade detection....so I give an address of 109 Main Street....are postal employees like they are here, and will just manually deliver it by sight?

Quote Originally Posted by HerStory View Post
    How does mail service work in the US? Say my address is 119 Main Street and I want to evade detection....so I give an address of 109 Main Street....are postal employees like they are here, and will just manually deliver it by sight?
    yes , if they care enough they will bring it ! depends on whos delivering sadly!

Well maybe we should be thinking more along this route as well?

You mean approximate areas? Or did that just totally go over my head?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

Yeah....the approximate areas. I know that there has already been similar search done on some addresses, but maybe we should devote more attention to that.

Hi HerStory,
    My feeling is that whenever she needed to use a physical address she filled out a change of address card simultaneously. She could have had mail forwarded to a post office box that way. After a year the Post Office destroys the forwarding card and there is no record of it. I think that is why no one has any memory of her at any of her addresses. She may never even have visited them, let alone lived there.

yes that is why i always look at the whole street. Plus if you know your neighbor, they will bring it to you

Yeah....the approximate areas. I know that there has already been similar search done on some addresses, but maybe we should devote more attention to that.
    Yes, this is what I noticed a while back with the addresses and some of the info on the notes page. Not necessarily the exact address given but very close by (i.e. one or two houses down the street) is where the connections start happening. That's why I refer to some of the information as "true/false".

Deliver it to where? The 109 or 119 house?
    In my area Canada post would deliver it to the correct address of 119 Main. Canada Post will correct the address sometimes BEFORE it is even delivered!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherwood Park View Post
    Deliver it to where? The 109 or 119 house?
    In my area Canada post would deliver it to the correct address of 119 Main. Canada Post will correct the address sometimes BEFORE it is even delivered!!!
    Here, they have the "Meh! Close enough!" mentality, and wrong addresses end up where they need to go. Sometimes even get an added bonus of the neighbour's hydro bill, which is addressed properly.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast