1712 users online (284 members and 1428 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    12
    I'm not 100% convinced it's actually a 'J' at the beginning of the word. All the other 'J's have a fairly obvious hook I guess you could say. I'm wondering whether it's actually 'H'. Hackson/Hack.son. You know when you're reading something and copying it down but not actually looking at what you're writing? Particularly when you're doing it quickly? That's the impression I get looking at this particular part of the note. There's a 'H' written underneath the 'son' part. Could this be a clarification?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    The Great State of Texas
    Posts
    1,245
    I'm new here, first time posting. I am a former resident of Leonard, TX, but did not know LEKR. I just recently stumbled upon this due to my sister who still lives in the area. I just pulled up Mr. Perkins's obituary on a previous post from back in June. The first thing that jumped out at me was down the page on another gentleman's services: Jackson. As in Mississippi. Forgive me if this has been mentioned already. I'm still going through the posts. Fascinating!

    *All opinions are totally my own. *
    *All things stated by me are my own opinions unless otherwise indicated.*

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    822
    Ben Perkins was born in Vicksburg, MS which is the next town over going West toward TX from MS from Jackson. His brother and many other family members live in Jackson. I have said MANY times Ben Perkins is a very important link in this case.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,322
    Quote Originally Posted by SavetheQueen View Post
    I'm new here, first time posting. I am a former resident of Leonard, TX, but did not know LEKR. I just recently stumbled upon this due to my sister who still lives in the area. I just pulled up Mr. Perkins's obituary on a previous post from back in June. The first thing that jumped out at me was down the page on another gentleman's services: Jackson. As in Mississippi. Forgive me if this has been mentioned already. I'm still going through the posts. Fascinating!

    *All opinions are totally my own. *
    Do you or your sister know anyone involved in the Texas Business Women's group???

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    The Great State of Texas
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughing View Post
    Do you or your sister know anyone involved in the Texas Business Women's group???
    I did not. I moved from the area in 1998. I will, however, check with my sister. That's been many years ago, of course, but I'm still racking my brain, trying to recall if I knew any of these people from the community. Meaning the Ruffs. I'm coming up empty at the moment, but there's still this nagging in my mind there. I'm following another case on WS that's in the area of Texas where I live now, but I'm trying to catch up here so I can follow along. I'll get back to you on the TBW group.

    *All opinions are totally my own. *
    *All things stated by me are my own opinions unless otherwise indicated.*

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Hamilton, Ohio
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda9681 View Post
    Ben Perkins was born in Vicksburg, MS which is the next town over going West toward TX from MS from Jackson. His brother and many other family members live in Jackson. I have said MANY times Ben Perkins is a very important link in this case.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I spent tonight digging a bit on him and I agree. Have you ever looked into a few of the businesses associated with his name and address?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Taipei
    Posts
    194
    There is a Lake Jackson, Texas. In Lake Jackson Texas, there is a Tax Office called Jackson Hewitt Tax Service.

    Im doubtful that is anything, but I just thought it would be better to point it out, then someone with mad sleuthing skills could decide if that's something worth following up, cause i'm a newbie.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    822
    There was some business that was horse or unicorn.. I can't remember..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3


Similar Threads

  1. CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing
    By SuziQ in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 887
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 03:48 PM
  2. Michael Jackson dies NOT THAT JACKSON
    By Dark Knight in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 08:26 PM
  3. Mother of Jackson's accuser becomes a Jackson
    By Casshew in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2004, 08:42 AM

Tags for this Thread