1625 users online (279 members and 1346 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyTx View Post
    Oh...so that is why I cant PM...darn!

I don't really know enough yet anyway...but you are right; after the divorce some went to MA. I am not sure...but I doubt MA has much to do with LEK.

It will help to find out the first wife's maiden name.
    And I just sent you a PM, which you apparently won't get! Remember that associated names sometimes are "dragged along" when a person moves, they are not necessarily associated with that new address. Kim Laciner's other name is pretty common.

As far as ethnic background goes, anyone feel that FLEK could have been of Turkish origin?

Is there any way to search for others who lived at the addresses we know LEK to have lived at, and see if any of the dates overlap, so we could ID a roommate, boyfriend, or possibly another name she was using to receive mail at that residence? Chances are, she always had a PO box if there was any correspondence with anyone from her old life, but it couldn't hurt.

The Kim Laciner connection makes me wonder too.... If she was using a broker, could they have given her the name of someone else they had helped so they could be buddies? Just a thought... I was thinking you may not find some of the people on the paper because they are also hiding behind a fake ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackerjack View Post
    Is there any way to search for others who lived at the addresses we know LEK to have lived at, and see if any of the dates overlap, so we could ID a roommate, boyfriend, or possibly another name she was using to receive mail at that residence? Chances are, she always had a PO box if there was any correspondence with anyone from her old life, but it couldn't hurt.

The Kim Laciner connection makes me wonder too.... If she was using a broker, could they have given her the name of someone else they had helped so they could be buddies? Just a thought... I was thinking you may not find some of the people on the paper because they are also hiding behind a fake ID.
    I don't know but I will try to find out if there's a way to get this information.

Where Kim and LRC roommates? Do you have evidence they lived together?

It appeared to me that Kim was out of the picture when LRC came along.
    I am still trying to sort out who went where, when... But seems K also moved to MA. Weird that an ex wife would move there as well. My original idea was that she was a sister.

To put a little mustard on the sandwich, I DID notice the number on the scratch sheet began with 818 while the laciner number in tx was 718 and the second three digits on the sheet were 356 while the laciner number in tx was 365. Feel free to ignore this tidbit

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTigglesworth View Post
    What makes you think K changed her name? I looked at this, but the other person who is listed with K and A was LRC who married A in 1991.

Were you guys thinking that K changed her name to LRC? Sorry...trying to catch up from last night
    Dallas County records show K Laciner Divorced A in July 24 1981 probably went back to her maiden name or remarried but in another county maybe...I can send a link via personal message if anyone has trouble finding it- very uncommon name, I still think she knew the girl or maybe was the girl... it meant enough to be on her paper

Quote Originally Posted by kdsmith21 View Post
    Dallas County records show K Laciner Divorced A in July 24 1981 probably went back to her maiden name or remarried but in another county maybe...I can send a link via personal message if anyone has trouble finding it- very uncommon name, I still think she knew the girl or maybe was the girl... it meant enough to be on her paper
    This is interesting.. From spokeo, from what I can tell, they are all three listed as living on the same street in MA! I see now where the thought that one changed their name came from. I would love to learn how to search the county records, I am having trouble finding that, kd.

On a totally different note, CindyTX, since you have contacted Mr V with success before, maybe you could send a comprehensive email including the other 2? Closest DNA potentials, Facebook page permissions?, additional info or follow up release?, etc.. Remember any contact should be on a personal level and not as a representative of websleuths. (Don't want you to get in trouble!)

Observations and thoughts at this point:

1) CNA on the scratch paper probably meant Customer Name and Address
    2) One of the phone numbers on the scratch sheet was in fact a CNA number used for reverse lookup. People outside the telecommunications industry generally were not aware of CNA numbers.
    3) Loompanics published books on changing your identity and some that mentioned the CNA numbers. LEK may have shopped from the Loompanics catalog.
    3) CRUCIAL: The word "Laciner" is on the scratch sheet. LEK gave as her address for the SSN as an address at an intersection with businesses on all four corners. The address is a two minute walk from the former address of a family with that unusual name. Might LEK have worked at one of the businesses at that intersection so she could receive her SS card by mail there?
    4)The husband's present address is known. One of the names listed at his Dallas address could have been LEK. He needs to be contacted and shown a picture of LEK. Photos of his ex wife need to be examined. She could be LEK.
    5) LE are the professionals but never underestimate the power of a group of nebby amateurs.

Quote Originally Posted by kdsmith21 View Post

Can you please PM the divorce info to me? K was still living with A in a house in 1987 in Texas; six years after divorce?? Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum P.E. View Post
    Observations and thoughts at this point:

1) CNA on the scratch paper probably meant Customer Name and Address
    2) One of the phone numbers on the scratch sheet was in fact a CNA number used for reverse lookup. People outside the telecommunications industry generally were not aware of CNA numbers.
    3) Loompanics published books on changing your identity and some that mentioned the CNA numbers. LEK may have shopped from the Loompanics catalog.
    3) CRUCIAL: The word "Laciner" is on the scratch sheet. LEK gave as her address for the SSN as an address at an intersection with businesses on all four corners. The address is a two minute walk from the former address of a family with that unusual name. Might LEK have worked at one of the businesses at that intersection so she could receive her SS card by mail there?
    4)The husband's present address is known. One of the names listed at his Dallas address could have been LEK. He needs to be contacted and shown a picture of LEK. Photos of his ex wife need to be examined. She could be LEK.
    5) LE are the professionals but never underestimate the power of a group of nebby amateurs.

Also LEK and Laciner lived at the same apartment complex called The Hub. Need to find the dates they lived there. Noticing LEK had many many addresses.

Quote Originally Posted by Perodicticus potto View Post
    Wouldn't that make her younger than she claimed, though? Everyone who knew her seems pretty convinced she was older.
    It would. Also, there's the nasolabial fold issue that was discussed. But, many people think LEKR could be Jennifer Wictor even though Wictor has blue eyes (LEKR has brown eyes). So, (imo) it may not a bad idea to just check and see what happened to the gal in the NV yearbook photos.

On another thought... is/was someone attempting to determine the Laciner/roommate link?

Dallas county criminal search (tx) & civil

Can you send me the divorce info via PM; and the street the are living on in MA? Thanks in advance!

I saw K was still living with A in 1987 in what appears to be a house in Tx. I am thinking that a divorcee still living with or near the husband esp. when he is remarried is strange.

Thanks for finding this! The Hudnall addresses are both for the same apartment complex called the Hub in Dallas. I can't imagine it is just a coincidence.

I will contact Mr. V once more independent of websleuths. I don't want to bombard him because then he will not take me seriously. I will let you know any results I have.
    Here is the link to search Dallas County TX Criminal Records (Felony and Misdeamonor)... http://www.dallascounty.org/criminal...arch/search.do

The home page for Dallas County.ORG also has the Civil and Family Court links.. where you can search Laciner, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterylover View Post
    Has anyone Noticed Her forehead?
    Look closely at the discoloration in the center of her forehead in this picture.

It looks as though she has had plastic surgery or an insert or filler put into the center of her forehead....imo
    That is just weird but I don't think it is a trick of the light or anything. Klingon? Stargate? Can anyone think of ANY possible reason someone would have something like that on their forehead? Has to be a bump from an accident or reaction to a bug bite, but then why take a picture that way?

On the subject of Chappaquiddick and Lori's birthday, that was indeed noticed months ago. At that time we thought that LEK was the stolen identity of a real person and we chalked it up to coincidence. Seeing that LEK was invented and she chose that last name, it may have been a joke or prank on anyone who would ever investigate her. Maybe like "These Eyes"...by The Guess Who!

Anyone found a pic of any of the Laciners? Is LEK one of them?

That is just weird but I don't think it is a trick of the light or anything. Klingon? Stargate? Can anyone think of ANY possible reason someone would have something like that on their forehead? Has to be a bump from an accident or reaction to a bug bite, but then why take a picture that way?

On the subject of Chappaquiddick and Lori's birthday, that was indeed noticed months ago. At that time we thought that LEK was the stolen identity of a real person and we chalked it up to coincidence. Seeing that LEK was invented and she chose that last name, it may have been a joke or prank on anyone who would ever investigate her. Maybe like "These Eyes"...by The Guess Who!

That is weird in the middle of her forehead and I had never noticed it as many times as I have looked at the photo! Most women would try to cover it with bangs if it's an injury or bug bite if they were going to have a photo made, or so you would think. It looks almost square-shaped. No wonder some of the commenters on the Seattle article said she was an alien! Just kidding, but makes you wonder if some of the alien theorists noticed it. I would think an autopsy and xrays would show if she'd had any other plastic or reconstructive surgery, such as a metal plate in her head.

I have a friend who had a very abusive ex husband who (after they had broken up) broke into her house and assaulted her with a baseball bat while her infant child was in the next room. She has a metal plate in her head which, in her case, makes the bridge of her nose look a little off. If LEK truly had escaped from an abusive situation, hard telling what things she went through.

Quote Originally Posted by fred&edna View Post
    RSBM

I "assumed" it was a powered parachute (2 seater). Something similar to video below, but... what do I know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpf3s_uNpE0
    Well, the difference is significant. Psychologically, parachuting IMHO attracts thrill seekers. Flying attracts a different type of person, more in keeping with what we know of FLEK. And to get a pilot's license she would have needed a level of documentation that she might not have wanted to provide. You can fly some powered parachutes without a license. Seems weird to have kept that particular document in the box, but then what isn't weird about this case?
    Has anyone found out anything about the Laciner connection? They were her neighbors and the name was written down in the box. Did she not want to be found out, but some part of her wanted a way for her daughter to be able to find out her heritage some day? I risk going mustard so I will stop there.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast