895 users online (122 members and 773 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I originally sent her the link to the article, followed by a jpeg of the note sheet. I will send her a pic of young FLEK. I can't say if she read the whole thing or not, you know how people are. I did ask her about the phone number with both variations and I mentioned lish and visages number. She hasn't gotten back to me yet. I think this might be a long process I asked her for a fax number. If I can fax to her, she will see the whole picture. Her day probably goes like, 8am, get up, 10am do makeup for Angelina Jolie, 1100, makeup for Charlize Theron, 1200 lunch with hot male model, 1:00 private meeting with male model... 1:48 tweet non important person about silly case not important to me.... See where I am going? I can't believe the Feds have not interviewed her. Just stupid.

Was that written in her tweet? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Linda9681 View Post
    I originally sent her the link to the article, followed by a jpeg of the note sheet. I will send her a pic of young FLEK. I can't say if she read the whole thing or not, you know how people are. I did ask her about the phone number with both variations and I mentioned lish and visages number. She hasn't gotten back to me yet. I think this might be a long process I asked her for a fax number. If I can fax to her, she will see the whole picture. Her day probably goes like, 8am, get up, 10am do makeup for Angelina Jolie, 1100, makeup for Charlize Theron, 1200 lunch with hot male model, 1:00 private meeting with male model... 1:48 tweet non important person about silly case not important to me.... See where I am going? I can't believe the Feds have not interviewed her. Just stupid.
    I am floored that LE didn't contact her. It doesn't make sense and it makes me suspicious.

I emailed Maureen O'Hagan, the Seattle Times reporter, to ask if anyone from LE ever contacted Jeung and if not, why. I'll let you know if she replies. Not holding my breath!

About the 213 area code. See this link. Seems Bakersfield was a part of it for awhile.

Area code 213 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by KateB; 04-03-2015 at 12:35 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Today, area code 8187606190 north Hollywood, CA. This is a landline put out by pacific bell.

Today, Area code 8057606190 overland drive, culver city, CA. This one is wireless.

Today 3237606190. Bibber California. Unknown type. Lassen county.

213 was divided several times. We don't know when she wrote anything on that page. All writings could have been over a period of time. Anything on that page could have been written well before 1987. In fact, some of the writing looks more childish and may have progressed. For instance, top left "north holloyood" to bottom right "Hollywo"
    Last edited by Owutatangledweb; 07-17-2013 at 10:44 PM.

gonna triple post this under 3 areas

HUGE FIND.

Since Jeung confirmed she did not know Catherine D'lish in the 80's, I started looking for anyone by that last name. I found a Lish that lived in Hollywood ( north) and he had a son...the SON lives in ...wait...wait...yep

SCITUATE, MA.

Guess who else lives there RIGHT NOW. LASSINER.

dont want to break rules but I have the info in a jpeg.

new information

HUGE FIND.

Since Jeung confirmed she did not know Catherine D'lish in the 80's, I started looking for anyone by that last name. I found a Lish that lived in Hollywood ( north) and he had a son...the SON lives in ...wait...wait...yep

SCITUATE, MA.

Guess who else lives there RIGHT NOW. LASSINER.

dont want to break rules but I have the info in a jpeg.

I was just looking at the notes page again and if Jeung is actually connected to the Ing Fouk, then what if Jane Doe really wrote "Kathleen Lish" - I did a brief google search and there are a few people by that name in the US. Has anyone looked into that?

I started looking for Kathleen Lishes last night too.

One people finder type thing listed a Kathleen lish in MA with the c. Lish I found. I can't remember which site. I didn't follow up. I am frustrated with how I can't find pictures of any of the laciners an K just went poof! I even wonder if she ever lived in Texas maybe she was in A s life before and she just carried over.its annoying, can't the detective just interview him and pull HIS records so they can follow it?

Quote Originally Posted by Owutatangledweb View Post
    About the 213 area code. See this link. Seems Bakersfield was a part of it for awhile.

Area code 213 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    But I don't think LEK was born when it split.

In 1957, 213 was restricted to Los Angeles County, with most of the old 213's western portion becoming area code 805.

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudonymph View Post
    I started looking for Kathleen Lishes last night too.
    I hinted about this is in the original thread but didn't want to introduce names.

You will find a person with this name that lives in Idaho.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda9681 View Post
    One people finder type thing listed a Kathleen lish in MA with the c. Lish I found. I can't remember which site. I didn't follow up. I am frustrated with how I can't find pictures of any of the laciners an K just went poof! I even wonder if she ever lived in Texas maybe she was in A s life before and she just carried over.its annoying, can't the detective just interview him and pull HIS records so they can follow it?
    I haven't looked into the K. Laciner angle too much. However, I have wondered whether this is an identity that JD also assumed at some point. I am still struggling with whether or not the young LEK and the older LEK are the same person. The young LEK could have moved onto another ID and this K. moved into the LEK ID. Anything is possible at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by mandiedq View Post
    I am clearly losing my mind.

I lose mine daily. I once found it hiding under my shoe

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast