1185 users online (222 members and 963 guests)  

Websleuths News

Bull/Cow runaways?

Fairfax County Resident Reports Seeing Loose Bull, Separate Caller Reports Missing Cow

http://dcist.com/2013/07/fairfax_cou...eports_see.php

So either one bull is on the loose, two are on the lam, or this entire story is bull ... you get the idea.
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

We occasionally have cows ( or horses) on the loose which results in a call to 911. Sometimes it causes an accident and we have a car vs cow incident to deal with.

Hubby and I are first responders and a few years back there was a cow vs car accident, a minor one but somebody needed to round up the few cows that were loose and roaming. Mr Swamp is a skilled cow-rounder-upper, so he went. Well, I didnt feel like going cuz it was the middle of the night and it wasn't a bad accident.

So he hops in the rescue unit/ambulance and is driving it there to get to the scene and dang if he doesn't hit a cow too! How in the heck do you respond to a cow call and then hit a cow? Shouldn't you be expecting to see them? Oh we still laugh about that!!

PS. no cows were seriously harmed in either accident. They just walked off where they probably had a great laugh about stupid humans.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

DGS and I were talking about cows being loose today (we passed an area were I had seen 3 cows loose). I was telling him how much dangerous it was to hit cows than deer (size). He said that he would rather hit a cow - "then you have dinner!"
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.