Resume

ClaireNC

Reaction score
Lori Erica Ruff had a resume in her locked box. http://seattletimes.com/html/localpages/2021243300_janedoeevidence.html

Here is a link to an image of that resume:
http://seattletimes.com/ABPub/2013/06/21/2021243261.jpg

It is assumed that this resume was from around 2003. The address listed on it is 1978 Oak Creek Lane #16, Bedford, Texas 76022, Home: 817-685-8401, Cell: 817-715-8578, email csengineer2002@yahoo.com

According to her resume she worked in Arlington (2002/2003), Irving (2000-2002), Dallas (1999-2000), Colleyville (1998), Grand Prairie (1998), and Fort Worth (1992-1998), Texas

Ah, further reserach discovered that Lori Ruff's husband Blake also used that email so this could have been his posting.

We have this on the fact sheet: The email address listed on her resume csengineer2002@yahoo.com was used to create a profile with the username Cedar in 2008. http://www.personalityforge.com/userviewer.php?UserID=55526 In 2007, it was used on a genealogy forum requesting information on the Ruff family history. http://genforum.genealogy.com/ruff/messages/825.html

The poster on the genealogy forum signed the post Blake Ruff, however, I suspect that she is the one that wrote the post and signed Blake's name, since it was his last name she was researching. The Seattle Times article said "she spent hours tracking their genealogy and collecting their family recipes." So we have no proof that Blake actually used that email address.

She claimed that she was taking computer science classes on her resume. The "2002" at the end of the email address likely indicates that she started using the yahoo email address in that year, which is a year before she met Blake.

I can't help but notice the misspelling of "laid off" - LEK used "layed off". She may have had extensive software training but she skipped Spell Check day :)

I can't help but notice the misspelling of "laid off" - LEK used "layed off". She may have had extensive software training but she skipped Spell Check day :)

I noticed under her "software" skill section she also wrote "varies others" when she most likely meant "various others".

I'm sorry. I'm not seeing the connection?
☟ 817-685-xxxx ☟

2021243261_zps5805aaf5.jpg

:websleuther:

I did a map search for the address that came back to that phone number and compared it to the bedford address on the resume. It's an apartment 16 minutes away. Maybe she didn't have a phone and used a friend's number? But wait, she lists a cellphone as well. This is just weird.

http://www.ypstate.com/info/tx/4684652.html

Sorry the map link didn't work. Just mapquest the two addresses, the one in the above link and the one on the top of her resume

The resume was from around 2003. The phone number on the resume is an old number she used to have. The number was probably reassigned to Lori C. I don't think Lori C. has any connection to Lori Ruff. Just a coincidence that they have the same first name.

I noticed that the resume claims she held several detail oriented jobs, but there are multiple formatting and grammatical errors in that resume. The second thing I noticed is that from July 1992-January 1998 she claims to have been a self-employed marketing executive.

Personal experience tells me that if you don't want part of your job history vetted, you claim to be or have been self-employed. I currently work as a ghost-writer, under short-term contracts, for multiple clients. I can't tell you how many employers mull over that and give me the stink eye during interviews. Most employers, particularly retail chains, can't be buggered to even ask for references in these situations.. Therefore, making a great cover for someone who doesn't want people to know anything about them during that time.

I noticed that the resume claims she held several detail oriented jobs, but there are multiple formatting and grammatical errors in that resume. The second thing I noticed is that from July 1992-January 1998 she claims to have been a self-employed marketing executive.

Personal experience tells me that if you don't want part of your job history vetted, you claim to be or have been self-employed. I currently work as a ghost-writer, under short-term contracts, for multiple clients. I can't tell you how many employers mull over that and give me the stink eye during interviews. Most employers, particularly retail chains, can't be buggered to even ask for references in these situations.. Therefore, making a great cover for someone who doesn't want people to know anything about them during that time.

I have the same feelings about that resume. That's why I wonder if she was even in the State of Texas at that time or whether she was living under another assumed (fake) identity there or some other place altogether. Some other State or even some other country.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back