Tonight July 11th 9 PM Eastern Dr. Lillian Glass/Sheryl McCollum on True Crime Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes you heard me right my true crime butterflies Dr. Lillian Glass. Dr. Glass is one of the most respected and well known people in her field of body language.

Dr. Glass will tell us if George is telling the truth via his body language as well as weighing in on everyone involved in this trial.

Sheryl McCollum from the Cold Case Investigative Research Institute will be on hand to discuss the start of closing arguments in the Zimmerman trial.

9 PM Eastern. CLICK HERE to listen live.

Feel free to post questions on this thread for Sheryl or Dr. Glass

Since the charging instructions were finalized today, I think that a good question for Sheryl tonight is what exactly does 2nd degree murder and manslaughter mean? What does the state have to prove in order for the jury to find GZ guilty on either charge?

And how does self-defense factor in on these charges? Does it mean that the jury can only consider voluntary manslaughter because GZ intentionally pulled the trigger on his gun and shot Trayvon? Or can the jury also consider involuntary manslaughter?

Tricia, Please ask Dr. Glass if at this point in the trial she feels that George Zimmerman did get a fair trial. She had blogged earlier that she felt a voice comparison or interpretation should have been analyzed and presented in court.

Also does she see truth in George's statements early on in his meeting with Law Enforcement officers?

Thank you.

I wonder what Dr Glass thinks about the Judge. Does she seem biased or impartial, in her opinion.

I would like to hear Dr. Glass's professional opinion about the Judge's impartiality and aggressive (IMO) behaviors in the courtroom based on body language.

All Great Questions and I will have your answers tonight.

Show starts in about 20 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member