991 users online (145 members and 846 guests)  

Websleuths News

cleaned out, and cleaned up by a burglar

the woman returned home Thursday after being away for a week and discovered her television, computer and other items missing. The burglar had also helped himself to food and booze.

But this was not a thoughtless thief. Police said the rear sliding glass door, which the woman had left open, was closed and locked when she returned. In addition, "clothes and dishes had been washed and dried," according to the police report.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

... some women have all the luck. This burglar missed his calling. He should be training husbands and teenagers.

This is hilarious! What a kind and thoughtful burglar! Hope she had insurance, he was just looking out for her!

Quote Originally Posted by SpringTxMom
    ... some women have all the luck. This burglar missed his calling. He should be training husbands and teenagers.

lol spring! i hope the burglar who steals everything i own has enough sense to at least take his shoes off as not to track mud in the house.