999 users online (147 members and 852 guests)  

Websleuths News

Postal Worker Found With Mail From 1996

Police were investigating a domestic dispute at mailman Glenn Snow's home when officers found first-class mail dating from 1996 to 1999, police said.

A female roommate told police Snow did not deliver the mail because it was too much, according to a police report.

The mail is more than five years old so Snow likely will not face charges of theft because the statute of limitations has passed, Franklin Police Chief John Borges said.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...delivered_mail
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew

The mail is more than five years old so Snow likely will not face charges of theft because the statute of limitations has passed, Franklin Police Chief John Borges said.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...delivered_mail
    But will he get a reprimand from the postal service?
    This is my opinion, and change is good.

Quote Originally Posted by vicktor
    But will he get a reprimand from the postal service?
    I don't know, but I do want to know if my check was in that batch of mail.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight