Tonight 9 PM Eastern Florida Lawyer Richard Hornsby on Tricia's True Crime Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Tonight on Tricia's True Crime Radio we welcome our good friend Sheryl McCollum from the Cold Case Investigative Research Institute
and Florida attorney Richard Hornsby. Check out his website at www.richardhornsby.com

9 PM Eastern tonight listen live by clicking RIGHT HERE

This thread is for questions for Richard Hornsby and Sheryl McCollum only.

Thank you,
Tricia

He's a great guest. Hornsby through his blog, twitter and wesh.com appearances has been an excellent source of info on Florida law. Also having had cases before JDN, he has a lot to say.

I love Esquire Richard Hornsby, haven't heard him in awhile glad he's alright. Looking forward to hearing the show.

RH has been tweeting throughout the trial - I value his insights (ever since the Caylee trial) - he has posted a good deal of information. As a reminder, you don't need to be on Twitter to read his tweets - use your google - "Richard Hornsby twitter" and you can read it - a few other familiar names (Diana Tennis, etc) - worth a look

Question:

Why is the media so "overly distraught" with the verdict? Specifically, the "talking head" legal eagles all seem to be surprised by this verdict, but doesn't this verdict comport exactly with the existing law, the jury instructions and the self-defense claim?

Thanks...

Best-
Herding Cats

Question:

Why is the media so "overly distraught" with the verdict? Specifically, the "talking head" legal eagles all seem to be surprised by this verdict, but doesn't this verdict comport exactly with the existing law, the jury instructions and the self-defense claim?

Thanks...

Best-
Herding Cats

On CNN the only lawyer who seemed surprised was that "Sunny" woman. Pretty much most of the rest appeared to expect the verdict that was reached.

I just want to say that during the C Anthony trial, he and I went round and round on the boards. After the verdict, I apologized to him. He was right! After the Zimmerman jurors asked their manslaughter question, Richard said it was probably because maybe one or two were on the fence or just wanted more clarification and the others were saying "not guilty" and he then predicted a "not guilty" verdict (on WESH). After he said that, I knew Zimmerman would be found not guilty.

Our Richard really knows his stuff. :takeabow:

By the way, I thought he looked really good. :blowkiss:

Also want to say I just love, love, love Michael in Michigan (I think that's where he lives), or is it Minnesota?

He's a wonderful addition to the show. He's sensitive and adds lots of insight. Plus, I love his accent. :blowkiss:

Why would Angela Corey circumvent normal procedure and bypass a grand jury in GZ's case? Imo, this should be a red flag for most fair and reasonable thinking people..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82