722 users online (71 members and 651 guests)  

Websleuths News

Has the Flower Fairy visited you yet?

Residents who've received the deliveries said they will hear a knock late at night and answer the door to find the floral gift and a handwritten note saying, "Hope these make you smile." The notes are signed, "Love, the Flower Fairy." The handwriting appears to be feminine.

No one has seen the person delivering the gifts or has admitted knowing who the person is.

The fairy also makes daytime deliveries, dropping off flowers at the community church during morning service last Sunday. Anderson Island Fire Chief Jim Bixler said he received some flowers, and the person did it without activating his motion-detector lights.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...t/flower_fairy
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    Residents who've received the deliveries said they will hear a knock late at night and answer the door to find the floral gift and a handwritten note saying, "Hope these make you smile." The notes are signed, "Love, the Flower Fairy." The handwriting appears to be feminine.

No one has seen the person delivering the gifts or has admitted knowing who the person is.

The fairy also makes daytime deliveries, dropping off flowers at the community church during morning service last Sunday. Anderson Island Fire Chief Jim Bixler said he received some flowers, and the person did it without activating his motion-detector lights.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...t/flower_fairy
    Don't tell Wanita Young (the cookie monster lady) ... she'll file a lawsuit!

LOL, I thought of her when I read this also. It is a shame though, this sounds like a neat idea.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

ariel7 is offline For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
    LOl gals, I did,too!!!

Thanks seriously though for posting this!!!It is the sweetest
    story.

A real blessing!

Love y'all,

Ariel

How nice!

The "flower fairy" is back. Last spring flower bouquets and potted plants began appearing without explanation at the homes of numerous residents of this small island southwest of Tacoma.

After a summer hiatus, the practice has resumed, island Fire Chief Jim Bixler said.

"As far as I can figure, the fairy is still alive and well and performing," Bixler said.

Residents who received the deliveries said they heard a knock and answered the door to find a floral gift with a handwritten note saying, "Hope these make you smile." Each note is signed, "Love, the Flower Fairy."
    http://www.boston.com/news/odd/artic...live_and_well/

This reminded me of the book 'Stargirl' where the same thing happens - wonder if the 'deliverer' has read the book?

That is the sweetest thing to do......

I say,Pay it forward! These kinds of acts are so heartwarming!

I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.