904 users online (146 members and 758 guests)  

Websleuths News

Minnesota town has 4-year-old boy as mayor

DORSET, Minn. (AP) — Supporters of the mayor in the tiny tourist town of Dorset can stuff the ballot box all they want as he seeks re-election. The mayor — a short guy — is known for his fondness of ice cream and fishing. And he's got the county's top law enforcement official in his pocket.

Say hello to Mayor Robert "Bobby" Tufts. He's 4 years old and not even in school yet.

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Chicago burbs
    What an adorable kid! and I love the idea of the little guy being mayor. Makes me wish I could visit Dorset, MN!! Maybe, someday. I wish the little guy well in his endeavor to win relection!

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

The population of Dorset is 22 people. LOL. I wonder how many of his voters are related to him? Haha.

What great community spirit!