TX
United States
Sex: Female
Race: White
Hair: Sandy
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'5" (165cm)
Weight: 150lbs (68kg)

Both photos shown are of Heather. Her ears, tongue, and navel are pierced.

NCMC1164975c1.jpg

NCMC1164975x1.jpg

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...seNum=1164975&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

After 5 years, mother still searches for daughter

Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2014 5:08 am
Heather’s mother, Melissa Bracey Hardwick, now lives in Grand Prairie, and operates a Facebook page called “Please help find Heather Danielle Cannon.” On Wednesday, Hardwick posted this statement:
“A week from today will be 5 years that my little girl disappeared from Athens, Texas. I still ask for prayers for her. I still beg for any information anyone has or can give me on her whereabouts.”

I hope this family gets answers. Although I have to wonder if they have checked the populations in Tyler and Dallas. I'm from Dallas and I never saw any media about her until I was looking at missing persons in Texas.

I had a quick look at this case. It seems that Heather was born Heather Danielle Whitley (mother - Melissa Jean Bracey, father - Jerral Allen Whitley). This is from the Texas birth records on Ancestry. Given the lack of information generally in this case I wonder what the relationship was with her father/fathers family and whether the Whitley name offers some new search possibilities.

This past summer they started searching a large area of land near Larue, Texas. They obtained information that her body may be on the property. They searched for quite some time but never found anything.

On Aug. 28, 2009, 14-year-old Heather Danielle Cannon was last seen when she left her father's house in the Athens area. Fifteen years later, the search and investigation into her disappearance continues.

Cannon was reported missing on Sept. 5, 2009, according to the Henderson County Sheriff's Office. Officials said she was living with her father off Private Road 6802 in Athens. The report said she had gathered up her things in the middle of the night to run away with her boyfriend in Boulder, Colorado.

Following an investigation, there was no evidence to show that she ever made it to Colorado.
The sheriff's office said deputies have investigated leads and tips over the past 14 years, but they've found no new evidence.
1693255944454.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back