GUILTY FL - Lennia Hing, 18, pregnant, found decapitated, Bay County, 21 March 2005

Hammerized

Reaction score
http://www.wftv.com/irresistible/4337976/detail.html

Collier told The News Herald that Hing was pregnant, but he was unable to say why he thought it right to kill her and the unborn child.

"I don't think that's an important thing to say," Collier said.

An autopsy was conducted but tests to verify whether Hing was pregnant have not yet been completed, sheriff's spokeswoman Ruth Sasser said Friday. Authorities also were searching for the victim's head and missing body parts.

Bay County Sheriff Frank McKeithen said he was charged after confessing to investigators that he strangled his wife, decapitated her and removed certain internal body parts.

Collier told The News Herald that Hing was pregnant, but he was unable to say why he thought it right to kill her and the unborn child.

"I don't think that's an important thing to say," Collier said.

An autopsy was conducted but tests to verify whether Hing was pregnant have not yet been completed, sheriff's spokeswoman Ruth Sasser said Friday. Authorities also were searching for the victim's head and missing body parts.

Drugs again? or insanity? I wonder which body parts were removed? There will be more on this case I have a feeling.

mysteriew said:
Drugs again? or insanity? I wonder which body parts were removed? There will be more on this case I have a feeling.
Ugh, probably the ones that would have determined if she was pregnant or not. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back