1191 users online (223 members and 968 guests)  

Websleuths News

MA - Davario Lewis, 9 mos, found dead in stroller, 31 March 2005

A bus driver noticed the infant was not breathing.

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRe...rticleid=76184

A "devastated'' homeless mother suspected of pushing her baby's lifeless, battered body around the city in a stroller while munching on Chicken McNuggets maintains she had no hand in his death - and investigators are inclined to believe her, several sources said.
    [...]
    DSS is offering Simkins, who sources said is drug-addicted, counseling and money to bury her baby. In the meantime, Monteiro said, "We're trying to figure out what happened in the hours after the abuse up to when she got on the bus.''
    Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated. -Sun Tzu

How horrible! Another case of a stoner who doesn't realize what you can lose by doing drugs, til after she is addicted and has already lost it.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

If the baby was battered and bruised, why isn't she being charged with murder? Maybe I missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Maybe I missed something.
    I feel that way, too.

This earlier article quoted a customer at the McDonald's (where the woman went before boarding the bus) as telling her the "baby was sick." So, she knew something was up.

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRe...rticleid=76072
    A woman at the Blue Hill Avenue McDonald's who saw the mother wheel her baby carriage inside said the baby was entirely covered with a blanket. "She said the baby was sick,'' the witness, who did not want to be identified, told the Herald. The mother ordered chicken nuggets and a drink.
    Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated. -Sun Tzu