GUILTY UK - Neighbor stabbed to death protecting 88-year-old pedophile from former jail mate

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Mail on Sunday:

Murder in rural England: Pensioner 'stabbed to death protecting 88-year-old paedophile neighbour from inmate he had met in jail'
A pensioner died trying to defend an 88-year-old convicted paedophile from a man it is believed he met in prison, it was claimed today.

The victim is believed to have been stabbed to death after he heard a commotion at his neighbour's house in leafy Little Gaddesden near Berkhamsted in Hertfordshire, on Saturday afternoon.

His neighbour, Francis Cory-Wright, 88, recently came out of prison after he was jailed for 30 months for indecently assaulting a 10-year-old boy 35 years ago.

Cory-Wright was also wounded and taken to hospital, but his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.

Detectives want to question 'extremely dangerous' Ian John McLoughlin, 55, also known as Ian John Baker, in connection with the incident and have warned people not to approach him.
---
Cory-Wright was found guilty of abusing a boy during fishing and hunting trips in the 1970s.

An Old Etonian, he was an underwriter with Lloyds at the time, and would pick up the boy in a vintage car and take him out into the country before abusing him. The victim kept the abuse secret for decades for fear of his father's reaction.
---
Police have described McLoughlin as white, about 6ft tall, with straight, greying, collar-length hair.

DCI Martin Brunning from the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Major Crime Unit said, 'We also believe that he is in possession of a large amount of £50 and £20 notes which he may be using to pay for purchases.'
---
much more, with pictures, at the link

For the love of everything holy...I worry about this world.

Thanks Woofie for posting this...

This story is terrible on so many levels. I'm especially depressed by the comments on certain news forums essentially saying, "Serves the neighbour right for defending a paedophile."

Sadly, that's the mentality of some people. Wave the word paedophile in front of them and all reason and civilised values fly out the window.

How do we know that the man who died knew his neighbour was a paedophile? This is the only news forum I post on, I have no truck with paedos but the British mob mentality disgusts me.
We have a quite civilised way of dealing with it, out here in the sticks

Its not even just paedophiles who are at risk from the mob mentality. Children who've committed crimes, and even the odd paediatrician can be on the receiving end of it too.

From the link above:
Detectives are coordinating a 'massive manhunt' for the suspect - named as Ian John McLoughlin, also known as Ian John Baker, 55, - who detectives believe stabbed Graham Buck, 66, after he rushed to the aid of convicted paedophile, Francis Cory-Wright, 87.
---
McLoughlin, who is 22 years into a 25-year sentence at Spring Hill open prison near Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, was on day release on Saturday. He was due to return at 7pm but never showed up and is now on the run.

After the suspected murder of Mr Buck and attack on Cory-Wright, McLoughlin allegedly stolen thousands of pounds in cash from the paedophile's house and caught a taxi to Watford.

Police believe that McLoughlin was not in possession of any weapon when he entered Mr Cory-Wright's property but it was believed that he could be armed now he is on the run.

He was dropped off somewhere near the Horn Pub in Hempstead Road. There was also a reported sighting of him at around 2.30pm seven miles away in Bedmond, Hertfordshire.
---

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back