ICE Sweep captures 255 predators

watcher9

Reaction score
Hopefully some of these victims will be able to close some of our Missing cases.

Director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement John Morton said that 255 child predators were arrested and 61 child victims were rescued in so-called "Operation iGuardian," which targeted online sexual abusers as well as those who possess, produce or trade child *advertiser censored*.
(snip)
The majority of the rescued child victims were girls, Morton said.

Twenty-two of the victims were 9 years old or younger -- including four under the age of 3. The remaining 39 children were between the ages of 10 and 17, according to the ICE news release.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...dators-rescues-61-children-officials-say?lite

I get chills whenever I read one of these. So happy they caught them. Every child saved is a major accomplishment.

But concerned also. How many were repeats with previous convictions?

I just hope they get convictions with long sentences for these. And that they are able to use the info they get from these to make more arrests.

I get chills whenever I read one of these. So happy they caught them. Every child saved is a major accomplishment.

But concerned also. How many were repeats with previous convictions?

I just hope they get convictions with long sentences for these. And that they are able to use the info they get from these to make more arrests.

I'm concerned too. It seems there is a never ending supply of these guys!!

I used to believe that the number of predators was so small....that we thought there were more of them than there were because the media played up the rare instances. The last 5 to 10 years has proven me wrong. There are predators in every neighborhood. :(

This really hit home for me about 5 years ago when I opened our local newspaper only to read about a major 'sweep' like this one. The difference? One of the arrested was the stepfather of my son's friend. My son had spent time at their house many years prior. He had attended sleepover birthday parties. Was my son a victim? We will never know. (My son has always been incredibly private by nature.)

I feel terrible that our children can't just go out and play on the street. We used to, as kids. I'm sure there were predators then, human nature being what it is. The difference now, I believe, is that the internet enables these guys. They feed off each other. it is easy to "share". :banghead:

It's never been so easy to be a pervert. (Sorry, I was trying to think of a more appropriate term, but that is all that is coming to me right now.)

Thank goodness these guys are off the street for a short time. The person we knew spent all of one year in prison for "distributing and producing" child *advertiser censored*. His step children (in their 20's now) believe his BS that he is innocent and that his lawyer said it was best to simply plead guilty just to get it behind him. (Yeah, right! He "accidentally" downloaded and uploaded that material!) This guy is now back in our neighborhood. No media attention after the original arrest, among so many others.

And they keep on coming. :stormingmad:

Here in Canada, the convicted are granted so much privacy. We don't have a public RSO program like in the U.S. People could move in next door with young kids and be none the wiser. It is so sad. It is so frustrating.

61 children saved

I keep telling myself to focus on that instead of the insane amount of child predators that seem to be all around us

61 children saved

I keep telling myself to focus on that instead of the insane amount of child predators that seem to be all around us

61 children saved and my heart breaks for each and every one of them. Prayers for them and hope they get the support and therapy they will need to move onward and upward. :heartbeat:

When will the laws catch up and understand these freaks can not be rehabilitated and need a life sentence?

Michael Brian Clair

Formerly of Idaho now resides in Arizona was busted as part of the sting in February after responding to who he thought was another pedophile in New Orleans about sexually assaulting a 4 year old and sending photographs.

*advertiser censored* casually just was chatting about abusing a child.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/Former-Idaho-man-pleads-guilty-to-abusing-2-kids-215685661.html

'cause they only think of themselves! They have no empathy for their victims!

'cause they only think of themselves! They have no empathy for their victims!

Their victims "come on to them" don't ya know... Eyeroll... My stomach just turned typing that!

Their victims "come on to them" don't ya know... Eyeroll... My stomach just turned typing that!

They actually believe that. In the case of that louse missionary he was in that role for 22 years. There's got to be kids all over the world directly effected by that crumb.

Out of the 60 arrests in Florida they busted a missionary when he got off the plane coming from Brazil.

Warren Scott Kennell

This page was updated as they had other missionaries in the past molest children.

They got kennell before he made his usual trek to a day camp in New Jersey

http://www.christianitytoday.com/gl...sion-confronts-80s-sex-abuse-allegations.html

The above named louse plead guilty and could face up to 30 years in prison.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...onary-criminal-complaint-warren-scott-kennell

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back