OKC woman allegedly threatened neighbor for telling others she'd had sex with her cat

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Oklahoma City woman tells police her neighbor told everyone she had sex with cat. (Daily Oklahoman)
---
Police were called about 5:40 p.m. Monday in reference to an assault with a dangerous weapon.
---
A man told police his neighbor was standing on the fence line between their two properties, yelling for him to come outside. When he did, the neighbor yelled, “Do you wanna die?”

The man told police he saw a silver pocket knife in his neighbor's hand and he went back inside his house.

An officer detained Kristina Michelle Brown, 23, who told the officer she was upset with her neighbor “because of what he did to me,” according to the report. “I had sex with my cat and everyone knows it.”

Brown was arrested on a complaint of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
---
more, with a picture of the alleged cat fancier, at the link

:floorlaugh: I'm biting my tongue, I mean my fingers. :floorlaugh: How :floorlaugh: doe's a woman have sex with a cat? Is this a male lion or a common house cat? The word play here goes without saying :floorlaugh:
ROTFLMAO. Quit it. 'Cat got your tongue' or the other way around. Can't be, it's too rough.
I don't get it. She's cute. Surely she can do better than her cat. I just want to sing the 'Meow Mix' song.

Does this make her a cougar? Guess she's hoping her cat isn't a cheetah.

This is definitely one of those WTF, Godot! moments.

[Just when you think you've heard everything...]

Ummm....I never considered that as a possibility until now.....wow. :cat:

I'm thinking that, in that particular neighborhood, there is probably very rarely a dull moment.

She must be finicky.

:floorlaugh:Look! There goes Cat Woman!!!!!! :floorlaugh:

This is a first for me, never heard of this happening before.

I can hear it now, "Here Kitty, Kitty! Here Kitty, Kitty!

they should investigate the animal abuse claims - there might be more charges pending for this psycho

just when I thought I had heard everything along comes this...............ROFLMBO!!!

What!?!?!?

She lies, I was just trying to help her over the fence. Blasted gossips!

Somebody needs to explain to her what is really meant by "service animal."

To be honest, I'm more concerned for the journalist's lack of writing skills than something that may or may not have happened between this woman and her cat. The article is so ambiguous as to be confusing.

Did the neighbor tell everyone she had sex with her cat and then she admitted to it to the police or was it just a poor choice of words and/or a misquote by the reporter?

This sounds very bizarre. If she did do what was said, how did the neighbor even know about it. Did she tell him? Was he there? Exactly WHO did he tell and did the people he told believe him? There really isn't much detail to explain what actually happened. I hope they take the cat away from her.

Wait..is this yet another case where a feline plays a major role...and yet no description of the cat is available?! (At least two people on this thread know exactly what I'm talking about).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back