Pregnant radio host’s water breaks on air and men flip out

mysticrose

The key to change... is to let go of fear
Reaction score
Pregnant radio host’s water breaks on air and men flip out

DENVER — On Wednesday morning, the co-host of Denver’s top-rated morning show on KS107.5 surprised everyone when her water broke just as her co-host, Kendall B, introduced a story.

The show’s third and final host, Larry Ulibarri, wasted no time proving his gender.

“Oh my God, gross!” Ulibarri said. “That is so … Did you just pee?”

http://fox4kc.com/2013/07/10/pregnant-radio-hosts-water-breaks-on-air-and-men-flip-out/

:laughcry: :laughcry:

I hope the uninitiated men that were present went home and watched a birthing video before their time comes. Or maybe they will get some for Christmas presents this year from some kind friends or followers.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:If men had to birth babies there would be only one child per family.

:floorlaugh:If men had to birth babies there would be only one child per family.

Are you kidding me? The human race would have ended after the very FIRST birth! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

LMAO!!

'What do I do now?"
"Call your husband for God's sake!"

This is hardly a fair judgement on the males of our species. Had she stocked that pool with trout the gents would have be climbing over each other to get there. So with that, I say this lady needs to shoulder 1/2 the blame at least.

LMAO!!

'What do I do now?"
"Call your husband for God's sake!"

Spoken like a man. No woman who has been through childbirth would recommend calling the father as "helpful" advice lol. :D

Spoken like a man. No woman who has been through childbirth would recommend calling the father as "helpful" advice lol. :D

She would if her husband was an obstetrician.
No woman who has been through childbirth would ask "What do I do now"? :seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back