Dog sees Dad after being gone over 6 months

Really great.........I've got a big smile on my face after watching that.

That is beautiful! I had tears in my eyes. My gal (yorkie) she was licking the screen on the iPad .
I think she was happy for the puppy too!

I could watch videos like this all day - true love

I can't watch these videos without crying. Wonderful, happy homecoming!

That's pretty funny. But I must say, cat's have intense emotion as well. They just don't always show it as much or in the same way. I had my mom (who is a total doll and huge animal lover) babysit for two days recently when we went on a small trip up the coast. When we got back, both cats jumped, with startled looks and ran away and when they finally allowed us to love on them, one had eaten away a bunch of her fur. She had been very upset that we were gone.

And then a friend of mine years ago went on a two week trip. The whole time, her cat stayed in her room and refused to come out. But every time someone came to the door she would gingerly peer outside the door and look down the stairs to see if her mama was home. She would then run back inside in a panic when she saw it wasn't her.

The day my friend finally came through the door, the cat came peering around the stairs and when she saw her she flew down the stairs. My friend picked her up and she was shaking. Poor thing!

It's hard because they don;t understand that we are coming back. We can't explain to them that we will be back or how long we will be gone. Poor things.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back