SIDEBAR #16- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmony 2

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Clean paper and some cold drinks... enjoy!

MixedDrinkCollection.jpg

link

Oh, poopers- all my work to show my garden on the old thread and now we have a new thread- oh well. Bringing over the last post:

Originally Posted by Jane Jetson View Post
Now you've done it!

Just kidding. On a "regular" forum, that innocent would quickly escalate into a flamewar (do people still say that?), and incendiary insults would be lobbed from both side - Mac and PC.

Here it will be like "Hey, here's something nice" or "I like these special features." We're so much more polite here at WS. That's part of the charm!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm innocent- please don't send me to jail with missy
I didn't know there was controversy about the differences.
And WSers are very amiable and gallant, mostly, about our opinions (and the Mods do a good job). We are the greatest and follow the rules (mostly ).
What's a regular forum? We are not regular, we are stupendous.

Oh, poopers- all my work to show my garden on the old thread and now we have a new thread- oh well. Bringing over the last post:

Now you've done it!

Just kidding. On a "regular" forum, that innocent would quickly escalate into a flamewar (do people still say that?), and incendiary insults would be lobbed from both side - Mac and PC.

Here it will be like "Hey, here's something nice" or "I like these special features." We're so much more polite here at WS. That's part of the charm!

And WSers are very amiable and gallant, mostly, about our opinions (and the Mods do a good job). We are the greatest and follow the (mostly ).

BBM

I didn't know until an hour before that the new season starts tonight - woohoo - looks like some talented designers this year.

Thank Harmony2! :seeya: I claim the blue drink! And the red one, the orange one, and anything else containing alcohol :floorlaugh:

Blah, been one of those days. YorN, I saw the beautiful pictures you posted. Thank you! My favorite was the lilies, my fave. Hope everyone is having a great evening!

I just ate 3 Fiber One brownies, the chocolate chip cookie ones. They were so good but I'm totally going to regret it. Just saying. Need to get this thread rolling before I fall asleep!

BBM

I didn't know until an hour before that the new season starts tonight - woohoo - looks like some talented designers this year.

Evening everyone :seeya:
geevee- what do you think of that guy, Benjamin? Kinda different. :scared:
I think the guy who won did a great job and the lady with the dreds- wonderful.

Thank Harmony2! :seeya: I claim the blue drink! And the red one, the orange one, and anything else containing alcohol :floorlaugh:

Blah, been one of those days. YorN, I saw the beautiful pictures you posted. Thank you! My favorite was the lilies, my fave. Hope everyone is having a great evening!

Thanks, m.
Where is everyone?
Talking to myself again- sigh.
I'd like to dedicate this song to our cat, Milo, who we love. I'm getting sick of all the hair all over the house- please make it stop!!!!!!
[video=youtube;mYGP3CIT4r4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYGP3CIT4r4[/video]

Thanks, m.
Where is everyone?
Talking to myself again- sigh.

I'm here lurking YorN :seeya:. Having a very down day today so haven't been too talkative. I need a whole lot of prayers in my life right now :(

Now you've done it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And WSers are very amiable and gallant, mostly, about our opinions (and the Mods do a good job). We are the greatest and follow the rules (mostly ).

Hubby shut down his computer, and must off to bed, but did want to post about Project Runway: Loved it!

The first guy, the one who had his own loom, was SO creative...then he flopped big time! Very surprised.

Could have done without the "revealing" aviatrix uniform. :facepalm:

Think the Tim Gunn "save" will be awkwardness throughout the season. Love him, though. :smile:

Loved Leather Lady. Would not have minded if she won first place!

Not sure if we can post that type of thing here - hope it's o.k.! :seeya:

I'm here lurking YorN :seeya:. Having a very down day today so haven't been too talkative. I need a whole lot of prayers in my life right now :(

Bless you, Princess. You bring such brightness to others. I'm sure lots of it will be heading your way soon. :please:

What's up? Wanna talk about it?
I'll send some prayers for you (it's my specialty :floorlaugh:)

Oh Princess, I'm so sorry :( My thoughts are with you. You've been so kind to me and I hate to hear that you're hurting.

What's up? Wanna talk about it?
I'll send some prayers for you (it's my specialty :floorlaugh:)

Thank you and Jane for your kind thoughts. Life is overwhelming sometimes even though I try not to let it get me down. Health issues, financial pressure, nothing others haven't had to deal with so I should just get off the doggone pity pot.

I've never watched Project Runway. That's like the American Idol of fashion isn't it?

Oh Princess, I'm so sorry :( My thoughts are with you. You've been so kind to me and I hate to hear that you're hurting.

Thank you sweet m. Hope things are going better for you these days. :seeya:

How are you all? PSM, how can we help?

Wish I could stay up and talk with you nice people some more, but if I'm going to stay strong I really do need to get some rest.

I'll catch up on all the gossip tomorrow. Hugs to all.

Princess

I really appreciated you all being here for me the other night. I hope you all know I was blowing you virtual kisses.

good evening y'all :seeya:

Where's my daisy?

[video=youtube;coaiVbIZC-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coaiVbIZC-k[/video]

(last Ytube for me this week)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics