710 users online (83 members and 627 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Received Polio Vaccine Contaminated With Cancer Viru

The CDC has quickly removed a page from their website, which is now cached here, admitting that more than 98 million Americans received one or more doses of polio vaccine within an 8-year span when a proportion of the vaccine was contaminated with a cancer causing polyomavirus called SV40. It has been estimated that 10-30 million Americans could have received an SV40 contaminated dose of the vaccine.

http://www.realfarmacy.com/cdc-admit...GUhlxqBKmJv.01

Quote Originally Posted by CarmelEyesD View Post
    The CDC has quickly removed a page from their website, which is now cached here, admitting that more than 98 million Americans received one or more doses of polio vaccine within an 8-year span when a proportion of the vaccine was contaminated with a cancer causing polyomavirus called SV40. It has been estimated that 10-30 million Americans could have received an SV40 contaminated dose of the vaccine.

http://www.realfarmacy.com/cdc-admit...GUhlxqBKmJv.01
    O - M - G! - gotta go read...

More than 98 million Americans received one or more doses of polio vaccine from 1955 to 1963 when a proportion of vaccine was contaminated with SV40; it has been estimated that 10–30 million Americans could have received an SV40 contaminated dose of vaccine.
    Wonder how it affected that generation?

Some evidence suggests that receipt of SV40-contaminated polio vaccine may increase risk of cancer. However, the majority of studies done in the U.S. and Europe which compare persons who received SV40-contaminated polio vaccine with those who did not have shown no causal relationship between receipt of SV40-contaminated polio vaccine and cancer.
    FWIW, I lost a step-parent to 'Agent Orange' contamination. j/s
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

It doesn't say what year or years that the vaccine was contaminated.

I remember getting the polio vaccine.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Its all BS, imo.

Dave Mihalovic. He is one of those anti science, anti vaccine people.

I remember eating the sugar cubes several times , or think it was the polio vaccine in the cubes.

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    I remember eating the sugar cubes several times , or think it was the polio vaccine in the cubes.
    It says it was not in the oral vaccine, for what it's worth.
    "Crack up the music and dance!"

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    It doesn't say what year or years that the vaccine was contaminated.

I remember getting the polio vaccine.
    1955-1963. http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=ca
    "Crack up the music and dance!"

I tried to find out more info about this but couldn't.

Anyway, I had the oral vaccine and it must have been in the early to mid 1970s. It was a little vial of red liquid. Anyone else remember a little vial of red liquid? I'm trying to figure out if my frightened-little-kid memory can be trusted.
    If there is anything worse than the sandwiches, it is the sausages which sit next to them. Joyless tubes, full of gristle, floating in a sea of something hot and sad, stuck with a plastic pin in the shape of a chef’s hat: A memorial, one feels, for some chef who hated the world, and died, forgotten and alone among his cats on a back stair in Stepney. – Douglas Adams

At first I thought 'This is just some anti-vaccine bs,' but it's really true. Here's an in-depth (almost too in depth) article from The Atlantic. http://www.theatlantic.com/past/docs...02bookchin.htm

I remember drinking the little plastic vial in the late 70s when I was very little. I always remember it as pink liquid, but close enough. So between your memory and mine we can probably be reasonably sure that it happened.
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

I think I remember someone using a dropper to put the liquid on my tongue. Or it could have been a little squeeze tube.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

That would be my generation since I was born in 1959. I remember drinking from a little plastic cup when I was about 4. No cancer yet, at age 54!

Hm. Appears the 'rents were not only suspicious of the inoculation but also for good reason (and on the advice of the family M.D.). Whatever the case I was never vaccinated; I was to have taken the jab in 1961.

Ass end of nowhere, hell hole of a holler
    Sugar cubes...that's why I never tried LSD

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    me too.

actually I remember a very small cup.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast