Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7

TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw -- Timeline and Media Links *NO DISCUSSION*

Please continue here and remember the rules. You can find them right here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

AND don't overlook these!!!!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

MINORS: Websleuths.com™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed.

Thanks,

Salem

Please continue here and review the rules in the previous post.

DO NOT post personal information about the parents beyond what has been reported in MSM

DO NOT sleuth any individual who has not been indicated as a person of interest per MSM.

DO NOT suggest that any individual is the perpetrator unless indicated as a person of interest per MSM.

Cropped and enlarged...

Attachments

• BPkTeAJCAAAdG2s.jpg
    BPkTeAJCAAAdG2s.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 166
LE must know the make and model of those two cars, so what is LE's purpose in not telling the public what model and make they are?

Not very.....

^^that was supposed to be in response to question re: how common Subarus are in TX

Between local LE, the FBI & the Texas Rangers, I find it hard to believe that they
don't know what models those vehicles are- and who owns each model in Saginaw.

ditto. almost like they feel the heat of not asking the public for help, so they're like, ok, here, tell us about these cars.

This is a bizzare addition to this case. Its possible that there are people who are unhappy with the Gallagher's living situation and these fires (maybe even Alanna too)are a result of someone's twisted sense of "punishment". Whether connected to Alanna or not someone is trying to send a message. This seems too drastic for a prank. IMO

This is exactly what I am thinking. I've been reading post after post all afternoon and I truly believe this is against the whole family for whatever reason. I do think the monster lives nearby, maybe on the same street. JMO

ditto. almost like they feel the heat of not asking the public for help, so they're like, ok, here, tell us about these cars.

Yeah, I hate to be cynical but I feel the same way.

BUT, if it's not a real lead, they are placing the drivers of cars like these at risk.

All I can really say about the cars is that the one on the right looks like it has very dark tinting on the windows and possibly a convertible roof?

ETA: Unfortunately, spoilers are an easy after-market addon.

Or, they're implying, "hey, we see your cars....don't be afraid to contact us!!"

I think they are trying to lure the drivers of these cars out (who may not event know they drove along this stretch at a key time) to contact LE. LE isn't waiting for we random observers to identify the cars.

JMHO

Yeah, I have to say......THAT is the picture/video that was supposed to be "significant" (per the news cast)?

Why were they not asking this a few weeks ago? If they think the drivers of these vehicles could have witnessed something (and not realized it?), wouldn't you want to find them ASAP?

Sorry, I realize I'm sitting here criticizing LE w/ no idea of everything going on.....but I just expected more, I guess.

The car in the 1st pic looks like its been modified. Might make it easier to identify in a sea of Subarus...

So, can I take from this that Subies are plentiful in this area?

(Where I live there are maybe 1 in 1000 cars that are Subarus, even though we have a dealer in town.)

It won't be me doing this because Google streetview makes me a little queasy to use, but I wonder if our streetview sleuths can figure out where the camera is from the two trees.

I really wish a profiler would blog about it. Is Nancy Grace covering this case at all?

Everybody is focused on G. Zimmerman and T. Martin. Other things went under reported during the Arias trial too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling