CO CO - Keith Ebrecht, 42, Pueblo, 3 Jul 2013

CatFancier

Former Member
Reaction score
Police Seeking Information On Missing Pueblo Man

keith+ebrecht.jpg

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Police-Seeking-Information-On-Missing-Pueblo-Man-216206371.html

His car was found damaged, 8 days after he was seen leaving a bar. May be helpful if they say where it was found. It would ring a bell with someone, hopefully.

http://www.pueblocrimestoppers.com/missing.aspx

Missing As Of: 07/03/2013
Last Known Location

Name: Keith Ebrecht
Nickname:
Sex: Male Race: Caucasian
Height: 5ft 9in Weight: 160 lbs
Hair: Brown Eyes: Hazel
Pueblo Police Department Detectives are asking for assistance in located a missing person.

Family members reported to police that 42 year old Keith Ebrecht has gone missing.

Ebrecht was last seen visiting local bars on July 2nd into the early morning hours of July 3rd. On July 10th a vehicle belonging to Ebrecht was found damaged and abandoned. The vehicle was a black 2011 Chevy Camaro SS with silver racing stripes down the middle of the car.

Ebrecht is described as 5’9”, around 160 lbs with brown hair and hazel eyes.

If anyone has any information regarding the whereabouts of Keith Ebrecht or the abandoned vehicle, you are urged to call Pueblo Police (553-2502) or Pueblo Crime Stoppers @ 542-STOP (7867).

Seems to be a mystery, since I couldn't find anything else. ??

The crime stoppers site has taken off the "solved." So, is he still presumed located?

He is still missing. I do not know if they are in recovery but some of his family are saying he is still missing.

Rumor is that he was murdered. Some say there is a murder confession. However, no body has been located even in the places the confessor says it should be. He is still a missing persons.

I didn't understand his own last post, and the other pic tells us someone thinks someone in that pic is guilty of something? I wonder what LE thinks.

Yeah, that's how I took it, that they believe someone in that pic is the perp.

Added to The Charley Project:

Missing Since: July 3, 2013 from Pueblo, Colorado
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date of Birth: November 5, 1970
Height and Weight: 5'9, 160 * 200 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian male. Brown hair, hazel eyes.
Clothing/Jewelry Description: A blue and white checkered button*down dress shirt with a logo on the left breast pocket.

Ebrecht was last seen in Pueblo, Colorado in the early morning hours of July 3, 2013. He was visiting bars with friends at the time. He has never been heard from again. His black 2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS, which has silver racing stripes down the middle, disappeared with him and was found abandoned and damaged in Pueblo on July 10. Ebrecht's cellular phone remains missing.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/e/ebrecht_keith.html

Both of the links for FB Find Keith pages are now dead links.
He is still listed as missing on Namus and Charley Project etc.
Bumping for Keith

A family has been in search of 42-year-old Keith Lee Ebrecht since reporting him missing nine years ago.

normal.jpg

Ebrecht was last seen in 2013 visiting local bars on July 2 into the early morning hours of July 3. At the time, he was wearing a blue and white checkered button-up dress shirt with a logo on the left chest pocket.

On July 10, a vehicle belonging to Ebrecht was found damaged and abandoned. The vehicle was a black 2011 Chevy Camaro SS with silver racing striped down the middle of the car.

Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to contact the Pueblo Police Department.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back