989 users online (159 members and 830 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

PA - Diamond Williams, 31, found dismembered, Philadelphia, 13 July 2013

Thanks for posting the link, Filly.

The whole story speaks volumes for our current society. Sick!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum

Sorry for the double dismembered in the thread title.

They have arrested a man.

A 20 year old called because of bloody sheets and tarps at the house. This is a male that was dismembered.

And the wife of the murderer (and she may be charged later as an accomplice--not sure?) was okay with her hubby bringing people home to have sex and share drugs.

Wow!

Sick.

And the son lived there in the house too.

moo
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum

Quote Originally Posted by ATasteOfHoney View Post
    And the wife of the murderer (and she may be charged later as an accomplice--not sure?) was okay with her hubby bringing people home to have sex and share drugs.

Wow!

Sick.

And the son lived there in the house too.

moo

Honey, I just read more. The girlfriend/wife dimed him out. Could you imagine?

The victim has not been identified. My apologies as well for saying this was a man. The woman was transgender and supposedly Sargeant flipped when he found out.

RIP Miss. I am sorry some maniac murdered you.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...216205291.html

Props to police and ME office for searching filthy lots in this heat for this poor persons remains.

Thank you Philly! I was just coming over here to ask for help in this case. The sex worker group I belong to (yes, we have groups for betterment) is needing helping with this. So far no one can place who this might be and that's alarming.

Astro Kitty, the media is only namng the victim by her birth name. That is Mark Williams. Nothing else at all including age or exactly where she is from.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...rostitute.html

I'll be talking with someone who has ties to our GLBT community here later tonight and will ask. Sadly in this case and the area and the rampant drug trade this poor lady was in a bad way.

Diamond Williams strived to rise above addiction.

Diamond had people that cared about her. She loved music, and poetry, and had a great sense of humor.

RIP Diamond.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...addiction.html

thank you so very much filly!

Could we perhaps now put her chosen name in the title, rather than just 'prostitute' ? Seems a bit more dignified.

Poor Diamond. Such a short and troubled life. Rest in peace.

Be at Peace Diamond - I'm so sorry to hear this happened to you.

O/T

Astrokitty!!!!!!!! your one of my favorite posters!
    Rest in Peace John 08/09/86-04/24/2014.

Husband, father and son. I miss you and so does your son.

wow thank you!

<3

be at rest diamond. know that your brethren and sisters have not forgotten you - we will fight for equality and never to have your life simply dismissed.

you are free from pain. you are free from harm. no more dope sick. no more cold nights alone. you are now the beautiful woman you wanted to badly to become, and were well on your way. the person who did this won't be forgiven and you did not die in vain.

xo

Sad story but Diamond had to know that what she was doing was VERY risky. If the john thought Diamond was a female physically and he was high etc....well things can spin out of control real fast if the guy is homophobic and gets hostile.

Sonya,

I know you meant no disrespect and your point is a valid one. The trick had met her a week prior, he was known to her. He knew she was trans. Yes, all sex workers are aware of the risks - but when you couple in addiction and "quick cash" - situations turn dark rather quick. Diamond did not deserve to have her life snuffed out. Could she have made better choices? Yes, of course. But the fact remains that this is a hate crime be it against her race, gender or occupation. It's not fair and it isn't right. I would hope that if I met the same fate, everyone here would abstain from stating "but she knew she could get killed!", and stick to helping there be a resolve.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast