GUILTY OH - Holly McFeeture charged in antifreeze murder of Matthew Podolak, 31

fhc

Reaction score
She almost got away with this! She is accused of poisoning back in 2006. Not until a tip from ex-boyfriend that she confessed to, did they reopen the case.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/307178/3/Cleveland-Prosecution-rests-in-death-by-antifreeze-trial

Cleveland: Prosecution rests in 'death by antifreeze' trial

Between July 26, 2006, and July 30, 2006, McFeeture, 35, allegedly poisoned her boyfriend/fiance Matthew Podolak, 31, with antifreeze at their home in the Old Brooklyn neighborhood of Cleveland.

They lived with their two children, ages two years old and five months old,

A pathologist with the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner's Office, who performed the autopsy on Matthew Podolak in 2006, determined that Podolak died from chronic intoxication of ethylene glycol, the active ingredient in antifreeze.

On July 30, 2006, Podolak was taken to the hospital in pain. His condition deteriorated. He was in extreme pain, disoriented, and vomiting. Podolak died the next day.

His death was ruled a homicide after a tip was made to police and then additional evidence was obtained by Cleveland Police. McFeeture was arrested July 26, 2012 and released on bond August 7, 2012.

saw this on dateline mystery tonight and the states case was utter rubbish. no actual anti freeze tied to her, bunch of gossips testifying how they dont like her, guy was depressed, had gambling debts.........she kills him for a measly 15,000 grand (of which she only ends up with 10) such a windfall she' ends up working 2 or 3 jobs at a time to make ends meet to support 3 kids. talk about her boyfriends years after he died but no one alleges she had an affair while he was alive.........just makes no sense in any form for motive.

guy who testifies she confesed to him lies about drinking wine with her that night (shes allergic to grapes).......tries to trap her on tape with the cops listening and fails.......just utter rubish and have no clue how the jury convicted her.

maybe she killed him. maybe he killed himself. maybe like in the cynthia sommer case he wasnt even poisned at all

There was no medical evidence admitted showing that there actually was a grape allergy. Prosecutors should have objected to that line of questioning without proof it even existed.

Just saw this case: have to say her name is right out of a movie: Holly Mcfeeture- anyway that is neither here nor there. There was no real evidence presented in this case that should have resulted in a guilty verdict. Even more puzzling is that her appeals have been denied. I would have thought this case would have been over-turned. Now my gut tells me she did it--but that certainly is not enough to convict someone. If I were on the jury it would have to be not guilty-- I googled this case and found out that this case was not initially even investigated for several years as a homicide so there was no investigation in that regard when it initially happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back