Just A Thought???

A

ajt400

What does everyone think of the heart that was drawn on JBR's hand that morning? Do you think it is a red herring? Do you think it pertains to the case?

What does it look like? Remember, I am going on what I have read, not seen.

It would behoove to see, not read, in this instance. It looks more like a letter of the alphabet, to me, at this point. It looks like the letter "C" or the letter "J", with no top part. It could have more personal meaning, of course, since I don't know all the facts/history.

Imon, can you give the site for a picture of the hand? I'm too lazy to search it. Thanks.

In some of the iconographic art of Christianity you can find paintings and sculptures of Jesus with an exposed heart. In some of those images the heart is scribed with a "C" on one side and a "J" on the other marking the outline of the heart and standing for "Christ Jesus".

I'm so sorry that with my move and computer situation, I can't provide you a pic. I DO know, however, that others here have it (the name Tex comes to mind, hehe) and can provide it. It would take me mega time to get it here, since my scanner is not anywhere near ready to set up. Drat!! Sorry...I just know that other JB followers must have the pic and will help us. If what some call a heart appears to be the letter "J", I don't see it as much more than a childish thing that JB did for fun with possibly some other child at the White's that night or merely on her own.

The only reason I ask is because the R's said it was not there that night at the White's. Also, how does a "j" look like a heart?

(Some of the Ramsey's investigators have said it looks like a heart as well, that is where I got this from)

Hi, imon. Glad you're back! As for the link, the thanks should go to ACandyRose, not to me.

The drawing doesn't look like a heart to me. I agree with you that it looks like childish scribbling. I know that my kids, especially my daughter, were really into "body art" when they were little.

A J doesn't look like a heart, IMO. Patsy admitted she hadn't seen the heart on JB's hand after having said previously it was a well drawn heart.

It is just MO that it looks not like a heart. The ME made a call and that's why the heart lingo is around.

PS You can see the heart in the provided link...draw your own conclusions???:)

Thanks so much Ivy, that's a keeper.

The "heart" is not closed at the top from what I can see and there appears to be a short line running diagonally down near the top of the right side of the heart. This would make a "J" would it not? Can you see it this way? If this is what I think it is then it is another association between Jesus and JonBenet made by Patsy, as she does in DOI.

That just breaks my heart to see that little girls hand.

Now that I have looked at it, it looks like a G to me. I was thinking it was a heart drawn and filled in with marker.

No pineapple feeding; no blanket folding; ... I don't know about the heart but doubt that was the work of the intruder.

Thanks for the info---I used to draw on myself all the time when I was a kid....

I think JonBenet or Daphne drew it on at the White's house, and the Ramseys just didn't notice it.

I think she drew that on herself. Very common thing for little kids to do. My daughter did stuff like that all the time.

It was definately a heart. Maybe the "intruder" drew it on her hand. The sae "intruder" who fed her pineapple and folded the blanket....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back