805 users online (118 members and 687 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #9

Last edited by KateB; 05-18-2015 at 07:56 PM. Reason: repair url tags.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

TX - Alanna Gallagher, 5, Saginaw, 01 July 2013 - #3

Please continue here and remember the rules. You can find them right here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

AND don't overlook these!!!!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

MINORS: Websleuths.com™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed.

Thanks,

Salem

Last edited by KateB; 05-18-2015 at 07:56 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Please continue here and review the rules in the previous post.

DO NOT post personal information about the parents beyond what has been reported in MSM

DO NOT sleuth any individual who has not been indicated as a person of interest per MSM.

DO NOT suggest that any individual is the perpetrator unless indicated as a person of interest per MSM.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Any chance the car without the spoiler is a Lexus?

Anyone know anything about a Lexus?

Quote Originally Posted by theyamqueen View Post
    I don't disagree. I am aware of the realities and warning signs. It just felt like an odd statement to make in the media right away. It feels like the kind of thing that a person would say after some evidence points in their direction. Sort of like a "I saw it coming" sort of thing and it feels... off right after the loss of this little girl. I'd also be really interested to know if the neighbors who were all so concerned before did bother to make a report? It just seems heavy handed to me. It's only my opinion of the wording.

LDHummingbird, on that topic, did LG ever talk about CPS ever being called on them?
    No, CPS has never been called on the family.

New article:

Authorities released photographs of the two cars taken from a home security surveillance camera near Roundrock Drive and Cindy Lane, where Alanna’s body was found on July beneath a tarp. One was a four-door black car and the other was a two-door vehicle, police said.

“We believe they may have seen something,” said Saginaw officer Damon Ing. “We just need to find them to ask them questions.”
    Gallagher has declined to comment about the investigation, but she did address a FBI report that investigators seized “red tape, white tape, camo tape, black electrical tape” from inside the Taurus.

Gallagher has said her husband is in the Texas State Guard and kept supplies needed to help set up public shelters during emergencies or bad weather in his car.

Quote Originally Posted by IBsleuthin View Post

doesn't look like mine {2013}. BUT it could be an older model?

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    This is such a beautiful picture.

Quote Originally Posted by IBsleuthin View Post

I think it looks a little boxy for a Lexus.

Quote Originally Posted by willowfae View Post
    This is such a beautiful picture.
    It sure is...the colours, her expression, her beautiful hair, everything captured perfectly in time.

She was a lovely little girl. Well, they all are, but Alanna looks like an angel.

Alanna
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

Quote Originally Posted by ahintexas View Post
    doesn't look like mine {2013}. BUT it could be an older model?
    I think it's quite a lot older -- 1995-1999. Styles were boxier. I don't think it's a Lexus, either. It doesn't look big enough, for one thing.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    I think it's quite a lot older -- 1995-1999. Styles were boxier. I don't think it's a Lexus, either. It doesn't look big enough, for one thing.
    I was thinking a 1990's model, maybe Chevy?

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee10 View Post
    New article:
    Authorities released photographs of the two cars taken from a home security surveillance camera near Roundrock Drive and Cindy Lane, where Alanna’s body was found on July beneath a tarp. One was a four-door black car and the other was a two-door vehicle, police said.

“We believe they may have seen something,” said Saginaw officer Damon Ing. “We just need to find them to ask them questions.”

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07...#storylink=cpy
    It was from a camera on Babbling Brook no?
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

greenpalm is offline I don't say much unless I've really thought it through. Then I go on and on.
    LDhummingbird, was Alanna a red-head? It looks dark auburn in some photos and absolutely flaming red in the bluebonnet pictures. Sweet lovely girl. It doesn't matter for the case, but we talked about it earlier before you joined us, and I'd like to know.

Thank you.

greenpalm is offline I don't say much unless I've really thought it through. Then I go on and on.
    Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    It was from a camera on Babbling Brook no?
    A poster here did a fine job of identifying the house house with the camera as being on Babbling Brook. I don't think we can post the addy. But, one could argue that is "near" Cindy Land & Roundrock. Maybe they're being deliberately evasive. Maybe it's misreporting. Maybe who knows.

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast