Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8

TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw -- Timeline and Media Links *NO DISCUSSION*

Please continue here and remember the rules. You can find them right here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

AND don't overlook these!!!!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

MINORS: Websleuths.com™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed.

Thanks,

Salem

Please continue here and review the rules in the previous post.

DO NOT post personal information about the parents beyond what has been reported in MSM

DO NOT sleuth any individual who has not been indicated as a person of interest per MSM.

DO NOT suggest that any individual is the perpetrator unless indicated as a person of interest per MSM.

Any chance the car without the spoiler is a Lexus?

Anyone know anything about a Lexus?

I don't disagree. I am aware of the realities and warning signs. It just felt like an odd statement to make in the media right away. It feels like the kind of thing that a person would say after some evidence points in their direction. Sort of like a "I saw it coming" sort of thing and it feels... off right after the loss of this little girl. I'd also be really interested to know if the neighbors who were all so concerned before did bother to make a report? It just seems heavy handed to me. It's only my opinion of the wording.

LDHummingbird, on that topic, did LG ever talk about CPS ever being called on them?

No, CPS has never been called on the family.

New article:

Authorities released photographs of the two cars taken from a home security surveillance camera near Roundrock Drive and Cindy Lane, where Alanna’s body was found on July beneath a tarp. One was a four-door black car and the other was a two-door vehicle, police said.

“We believe they may have seen something,” said Saginaw officer Damon Ing. “We just need to find them to ask them questions.”
Gallagher has declined to comment about the investigation, but she did address a FBI report that investigators seized “red tape, white tape, camo tape, black electrical tape” from inside the Taurus.

Gallagher has said her husband is in the Texas State Guard and kept supplies needed to help set up public shelters during emergencies or bad weather in his car.

This is such a beautiful picture.

It sure is...the colours, her expression, her beautiful hair, everything captured perfectly in time.

She was a lovely little girl. Well, they all are, but Alanna looks like an angel.

:rose:
Alanna

New article:

Authorities released photographs of the two cars taken from a home security surveillance camera near Roundrock Drive and Cindy Lane, where Alanna’s body was found on July beneath a tarp. One was a four-door black car and the other was a two-door vehicle, police said.

“We believe they may have seen something,” said Saginaw officer Damon Ing. “We just need to find them to ask them questions.”

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07...#storylink=cpy

It was from a camera on Babbling Brook no?

LDhummingbird, was Alanna a red-head? It looks dark auburn in some photos and absolutely flaming red in the bluebonnet pictures. Sweet lovely girl. It doesn't matter for the case, but we talked about it earlier before you joined us, and I'd like to know.

Thank you.

It was from a camera on Babbling Brook no?

A poster here did a fine job of identifying the house house with the camera as being on Babbling Brook. I don't think we can post the addy. But, one could argue that is "near" Cindy Land & Roundrock. Maybe they're being deliberately evasive. Maybe it's misreporting. Maybe who knows.

A poster here did a fine job of identifying the house house with the camera as being on Babbling Brook. I don't think we can post the addy. But, one could argue that is "near" Cindy Land & Roundrock. Maybe they're being deliberately evasive. Maybe it's misreporting. Maybe who knows.

They may not know exactly where it is if they didn't do their Google homework like our team did. :)

LDhummingbird, was Alanna a red-head? It looks dark auburn in some photos and absolutely flaming red in the bluebonnet pictures. Sweet lovely girl. It doesn't matter for the case, but we talked about it earlier before you joined us, and I'd like to know.

Thank you.

It Could matter, if we consider the serial brunette with bangs angle. I always figured it darkened as she got older (not that 6 is old :( ). She looks about 3 in the bluebonnet pictures.

Yes you are right, I just thought at first it meant new pictures.

Saginaw police looking for drivers of two black cars
Posted Monday, Jul. 22, 2013
By Domingo Ramirez Jr.
ramirez@star-telegram.com
SAGINAW — Police continued to search Monday for two drivers in black cars that were seen in a neighborhood...

[Laura] Gallagher... did address a FBI report that investigators seized “red tape, white tape, camo tape, black electrical tape” from inside the Taurus.

Gallagher has said her husband is in the Texas State Guard and kept supplies needed to help set up public shelters during emergencies or bad weather in his car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member