Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    So, how long does Chad have to be missing before family and LE tell us what is really going on? I'm betting info released in the next week to 10 days will change how this looks substantially.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoCoKSEyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JoCoKSEyes View Post
    So, how long does Chad have to be missing before family and LE tell us what is really going on? I'm betting info released in the next week to 10 days will change how this looks substantially.
    ??? Granted, things don't seem to quite add up but there are still a lot of possibilities that incorporate an accident of some kind. Possibly a hit and run...Just wondering what makes you feel so skeptical. Don't get me wrong, intuition is priceless, IMO.
    "Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the Devil says "Oh crap. She's up."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FlamingoLady For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingoLady View Post
    ??? Granted, things don't seem to quite add up but there are still a lot of possibilities that incorporate an accident of some kind. Possibly a hit and run...Just wondering what makes you feel so skeptical. Don't get me wrong, intuition is priceless, IMO.
    Unless the hitter in a hit and run scenario hauled away and disposed of the body, I think he would have been located by now. We're not talking about hiking the Grand Canyon here. He was running in suburban KC.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JoCoKSEyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JoCoKSEyes View Post
    Unless the hitter in a hit and run scenario hauled away and disposed of the body, I think he would have been located by now. We're not talking about hiking the Grand Canyon here. He was running in suburban KC.
    Yeah, I think a lot (not all!) of us are getting the same kind of weird vibe about this one. At first, I thought he might have gotten hurt but with the number of searchers they have, I think they would have found him by now if he were out there.
    always remembering

Jacob Wetterling, missing from St. Joseph, Minnesota since October 22, 1989

Jeanna North, missing from West Fargo, North Dakota since June 28, 1993

8. The Following User Says Thank You to helpful For This Useful Post:

Anyone heard of this story? I learned about this on a show on Lifetime.

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/slid...e-dad-11144878

Probably yesterday, I started feeling that Chad hasn't been the victim of foul play or an accident. Regardless, I hope he is ok and his family gets some answers soon.

EDIT: I don't know why it didn't occurr to me that Nicholas has his own thread here.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...olas+francisco
    RIP Jessica Ridgeway
    2002-2012

http://i47.tinypic.com/15yaw6c.jpg

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oceanblue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    Anyone heard of this story? I learned about this on a show on Lifetime.

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/slid...e-dad-11144878

Probably yesterday, I started feeling that Chad hasn't been the victim of foul play or an accident. Regardless, I hope he is ok and his family gets some answers soon.
    Yes there was talk of Nic Francisco on the Robert Mayer thread - similar feelings over there.

NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 05-02-2015 at 06:22 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    Trust in yourself. Your perceptions are often far more accurate than you are willing to believe. - Claudia Black

Opinions are my own and are not to be copied, repeated or used outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sleepinoz For This Useful Post:

Missing Liberty runner Chad Rogers remains mystery

http://fox4kc.com/2013/07/25/missing...mains-mystery/

I'm skeptical of an innocent disappearance. My suspicions are that there was some factor of infidelity in the marriage. Maybe he left his wife to live a life with someone else or out of fear that the affair was going to come to light. Maybe his wife was having an affair and her angry lover took Chad out. I know those are cliche classical Lifetime movie plots and I have no knowledge outside of what the MSM has reported so it's all speculation. I'm just skeptical of a healthy, seasoned runner going out on a run in Liberty, MO and then not returning. I'm curious to know if he left his job as a youth pastor voluntarily and I'm also curious what line of work brought his wife back to the area. Or is the MSM just reporting that they moved from Jefferson City to Liberty for her job as a nice way to not expose their family struggles?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toodles11 For This Useful Post:

I can't imagine that he simply died while running, and then cannot be found.
    Either he got into a car willingly, or was kidnapped. But why would he be abducted? Especially while running, when it would be obvious he was not carrying anything, or much anyway?
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I can't imagine that he simply died while running, and then cannot be found.
    Either he got into a car willingly, or was kidnapped. But why would he be abducted? Especially while running, when it would be obvious he was not carrying anything, or much anyway?
    Yes, because uber healthy married 30 year adult males with kids are prime targets for sexual predators and human traffickers.

This guy is voluntarily missing or I'm a piece of sponge cake.

This all hits very close to home for me for the simple fact I live about 1 mile from where all this is taking place. Every time news choppers go over heading that way and I hear sirens my heart drops....but nothing yet has to come.
    As I have watched this story for the past few days to me things arent adding up. I have yet seen a news on the wife, or any post or anything really on the wife or the family. So that being said, is there something the wife isnt telling,is there something the family isnt telling or is there something the police arent telling the public?
    did someone maybe hit him and get scared and do something with body,was he over whelmed, was he depressed.....
    It mind boggles me that the dog lost his scent!
    This is a very sad sad story, its like looking for a needle in a hay stack. I am praying that it has a HAPPY ending!
    I have saw for 2morrow search this is what has been posted!

FOR TOMORROW: There is not currently a need for an organized, mass, volunteer-driven search. The Police department is working hard to follow leads but does not have an area for volunteers to search in the morning. On our end, tomorrow's efforts will be focused on canvassing Liberty neighborhoods and stores with flyers to continue to make people aware of Chad's picture. We will be at Liberty Christian Fellowship from 10:00am-3:00pm in order to distribute flyers and assign groups to specific neighborhoods. Wear comfortable shoes and walking clothes. If you can't make it to LCF tomorrow morning, the Rogers family asks that you continue to pray for Chad, their family, and the search effort.

As time continues to pass and the Liberty PD work through their investigation, they will let us know when/if they need the help of volunteers to facilitate their search. If you have prior military or EMT training and are available tomorrow, contact the Liberty Police Department for further information.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happywifehappylife For This Useful Post:

Chad Rogers search called off

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/389...ner-called-off

7:51 AM, Jul 26, 2013

<snipped>
    Police say they're working on a new plan to find him. A search of his cell phone and laptop came back inconclusive.

Chad Rogers search called off

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/389...ner-called-off

7:51 AM, Jul 26, 2013

<snipped>
    Police say they're working on a new plan to find him. A search of his cell phone and laptop came back inconclusive.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Welcome to Websleuths happywifehappylife!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/07/25...abouts-of.html

Most recent from Kansas City Star. Looks LE found a body yesterday during their search but it is NOT Chad.
    Every day is my first day. - Mike Rowe

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaykayelle For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast