CO CO: Richard Paul White: 4 female victims, Denver, 2001-2003

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Denver District Attorney Mitch Morrissey is appalled that a serial killer's lurid, videotaped confession to police is being sold on the Internet by the man's father. Randolph "Duke" White, father of self-professed serial killer Richard Paul White, is marketing two volumes of his son's confession at $39.95 apiece.

The DVDs detail White's brutal murders of Annaletia Maria Gonzales and Victoria Turpin, whose bodies were buried in the back yard of his former Park Hill home, and of his friend Jason Reichardt.

"I personally find it disgusting and offensive," Morrissey said.

Gonzales' father, Larry, said he was deeply angered by the DVDs. "It just brings back the wounds, the memories, the hurt," he said.

But there is no evidence that the younger White is receiving money from the transactions, said Morrissey, whose office investigated the DVD sales late last year. That would have subjected the elder White to the "Son of Sam" laws, which prevent convicted felons from making money off of their crimes.

http://rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_3675980,00.html

Colorado has a law that NO ONE can profit from crime(family member or stranger).I think that law needs to go NATIONAL!!!!

Serial killer Richard Paul White told homicide detectives that although voices coerced him to kill women, he was otherwise a "very nice" person.

"I cried with them. I'm not a remorseless jerk," White told two Aurora police officers during a rambling confession Sept. 10, 2003. "I'm kind of unique in that respect. ... The only reason I did these things was because I'm sick

Bound and stripped, the women endured multiple rapes and near-strangulations without fighting back.

"People say you die real quick," White said about strangling his first victim. "It took 10 minutes."

"I told (Annaletia) we had to pray, and we prayed and we prayed and we prayed," White said. "And I kept praying for God to show me a different way out, any other way than to kill her, but he didn't tell me."

White told police he came to hate what he had become. It stole his peace of mind, tormented his conscience and sapped his energy, he said.

"There's no quality of life. There's no joy. There's no happiness," he said.

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~53~2796926,00.html

mysteriew said:
Serial killer Richard Paul White told homicide detectives that although voices coerced him to kill women, he was otherwise a "very nice" person.

"I cried with them. I'm not a remorseless jerk," White told two Aurora police officers during a rambling confession Sept. 10, 2003. "I'm kind of unique in that respect. ... The only reason I did these things was because I'm sick

Bound and stripped, the women endured multiple rapes and near-strangulations without fighting back.

"People say you die real quick," White said about strangling his first victim. "It took 10 minutes."

"I told (Annaletia) we had to pray, and we prayed and we prayed and we prayed," White said. "And I kept praying for God to show me a different way out, any other way than to kill her, but he didn't tell me."

White told police he came to hate what he had become. It stole his peace of mind, tormented his conscience and sapped his energy, he said.

"There's no quality of life. There's no joy. There's no happiness," he said.

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~53~2796926,00.html
GOOD! I hope he's tormented the rest of his long,useless life!!!

I think they should save the taxpayers some money and see how long it takes for him to die by strangulation,while ramming a broom handle up his butt.Then let him pray.:mad:

About three years after Torrey Marie Foster failed to follow up on plans to go to the movies with her two children, a self-confessed serial killer led police to her skeletal remains, buried in a remote southern Colorado field.

Richard "R.P." White led investigators straight to the unmarked grave last September, located a few hundred steps off a road near White's boyhood home in Mesita, in Costilla County.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_4008505,00.html

It's too soon for the little boy to talk about losing his mom, so he pounds a basketball instead.

His younger sister is the one with all the questions about why a serial killer named Richard Paul White took the life of her mother, 25-year-old Torrey Marie Foster.

"She says her mom wasn't a bad person, so why did he do that to her?" recalled Della Cardoza, 61, Foster's grandmother, who is caring for the children. "I don't have an answer."

Denver police confirmed Tuesday what Cardoza said the family has known since Saturday: A skeleton found last year near Mesita in southern Colorado was that of Foster, an outgoing woman who was studying cosmetology with hopes of a new life.

White helped authorities find Foster's body as part of an agreement in which he pleaded guilty to the murders of two women found buried in the backyard of his former Denver home.
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_2948025

How sad for this family. I wonder why it took a year to identify the body? I also wonder how old Torrey's children are now? Another young woman gone forever...only 25 yrs old. Will it ever end.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back