1002 users online (204 members and 798 guests)  

Websleuths News

CO: Richard Paul White: lurid videotaped confession is being sold by his Dad

Denver District Attorney Mitch Morrissey is appalled that a serial killer's lurid, videotaped confession to police is being sold on the Internet by the man's father. Randolph "Duke" White, father of self-professed serial killer Richard Paul White, is marketing two volumes of his son's confession at $39.95 apiece.

The DVDs detail White's brutal murders of Annaletia Maria Gonzales and Victoria Turpin, whose bodies were buried in the back yard of his former Park Hill home, and of his friend Jason Reichardt.

"I personally find it disgusting and offensive," Morrissey said.

Gonzales' father, Larry, said he was deeply angered by the DVDs. "It just brings back the wounds, the memories, the hurt," he said.

But there is no evidence that the younger White is receiving money from the transactions, said Morrissey, whose office investigated the DVD sales late last year. That would have subjected the elder White to the "Son of Sam" laws, which prevent convicted felons from making money off of their crimes.

http://rockymountainnews.com/drmn/lo...675980,00.html
    Last edited by Kimster; 11-06-2011 at 08:13 PM. Reason: prefix

Colorado has a law that NO ONE can profit from crime(family member or stranger).I think that law needs to go NATIONAL!!!!
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

"I'm not a remorseless jerk,"

Serial killer Richard Paul White told homicide detectives that although voices coerced him to kill women, he was otherwise a "very nice" person.

"I cried with them. I'm not a remorseless jerk," White told two Aurora police officers during a rambling confession Sept. 10, 2003. "I'm kind of unique in that respect. ... The only reason I did these things was because I'm sick

Bound and stripped, the women endured multiple rapes and near-strangulations without fighting back.

"People say you die real quick," White said about strangling his first victim. "It took 10 minutes."

"I told (Annaletia) we had to pray, and we prayed and we prayed and we prayed," White said. "And I kept praying for God to show me a different way out, any other way than to kill her, but he didn't tell me."

White told police he came to hate what he had become. It stole his peace of mind, tormented his conscience and sapped his energy, he said.

"There's no quality of life. There's no joy. There's no happiness," he said.

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,...796926,00.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    Serial killer Richard Paul White told homicide detectives that although voices coerced him to kill women, he was otherwise a "very nice" person.

"I cried with them. I'm not a remorseless jerk," White told two Aurora police officers during a rambling confession Sept. 10, 2003. "I'm kind of unique in that respect. ... The only reason I did these things was because I'm sick

Bound and stripped, the women endured multiple rapes and near-strangulations without fighting back.

"People say you die real quick," White said about strangling his first victim. "It took 10 minutes."

"I told (Annaletia) we had to pray, and we prayed and we prayed and we prayed," White said. "And I kept praying for God to show me a different way out, any other way than to kill her, but he didn't tell me."

White told police he came to hate what he had become. It stole his peace of mind, tormented his conscience and sapped his energy, he said.

"There's no quality of life. There's no joy. There's no happiness," he said.

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,...796926,00.html
    GOOD! I hope he's tormented the rest of his long,useless life!!!
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

I think they should save the taxpayers some money and see how long it takes for him to die by strangulation,while ramming a broom handle up his butt.Then let him pray.