1383 users online (251 members and 1132 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

OH - Body of newborn girl found in car at Shelby auto repair shop, 2013

http://www.denverpost.com/rawnews/ci...k-at-ohio-auto
    Authorities say a mechanic working on a car found a baby's body inside a box in the vehicle's trunk at a repair shop in northern Ohio.
    Something to know about me: I am open to discussing any and all theories. Just because I'm exploring one possibility does not mean I have discounted any others.

"A 17-year-old girl told police she was the one who gave birth to an infant whose remains were found in the trunk of a car Tuesday afternoon by an auto repairman on the city’s north side

She told police she wrapped the child in a towel — like a bath towel, Roub said — and placed the child in the trunk of the car in late January or early February."

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/...nclick_check=1
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

Why the h e double matchsticks can't these women get it through their heads? There are Safe Havens laws. All they have to do is drop those babies off at an occupied fire station, police station or hospital and they are free. They don't even have to give their names.

Free of the baby. Free of legal charges. Free of anyone ever learning about the baby. That is all. So easy. Yet so safe for that baby. And the baby gets a new life with no demands on the mother. And mother cannot be charged.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

This is such a sad story.

How cruel.

I hope the State presses charges.
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!