1179 users online (223 members and 956 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

PA - Frank Bonacci, 24, Dunmore, 20 July 2013

Last edited by Savemoredogs; 07-24-2013 at 11:45 AM. Reason: add date

The news video says his phone was "recovered" about an hour after he was last seen, and the print story says it was last turned on about an hour after he was last seen.

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/pol...-man-1.1524979

"Police would not elaborate on the investigation into the circumstances surrounding Mr. Bonacci's disappearance but said something isn't adding up.

"At first, it was a missing person. It seems as though there's something suspicious about it," Officer Tom Richardson said."

The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

Hate to say it, but where's the closest body of water around where he went missing?

He was driving a silver 2006 Jeep Liberty with a smashed windshield, no front grille and a loud exhaust, with the registration HXW9267.
    Well that's pretty distinctive. Should be easy to be on the lookout for that car.

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    Hate to say it, but where's the closest body of water around where he went missing?
    Looks like there's a reservoir not too far away from where he went missing - about 1/2 a mile. But you'd have to go across four-lane route 81 to get to it, and I think in that area route 81 is pretty fast moving.

I'm not too far down the road from Dunmore, but not familiar with it.

Thanks for all your help! This is my first time starting a thread like this. The story came across my local news this AM so I figured I'd share it.

Link to flyer. Not sure how to get it to post directly here. Picture of the Jeep and the area listed where his phone last pinged:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...count=1&ref=nf

Hey savemore, I take it you're local? I'm about 45 minutes from Dunmore.

Police are still trying to determine where Mr. Bonacci was last seen but said the last location his cellphone was used was at St. Anthony's Memorial Park near Hill Street in Dunmore around 3 a.m. Saturday.
    http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/pol...-man-1.1524979

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    Link to flyer. Not sure how to get it to post directly here. Picture of the Jeep and the area listed where his phone last pinged:
    Here you go Surfie.

He has a DUI hearing at the end of the month. I don't think he'd try to run from that.

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJ.aspx

Given the fact that he had a previous active DUI case and his last call was made at 3:00 a.m., I am wondering if he was having problems driving. I guess it is possible that he stopped somewhere to "sleep it off," and ????

However, SOMETHING makes LE feel uncomfortable about his disappearance, so that's concerning too.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast