More Children Becoming Victims of Shake & Bake Home Meth Labs!

tiredblondy

Reaction score
This is Heartbreaking! Warning the pictures are graphic!

The-innocent-meth-heads-Children-victims-deadly-drug-number-home-labs-skyrocket.html

Sippy cups and pacifiers sit alongside dangerous chemicals easily available in shops like liquid drain cleaner and lithium batteries as a record-setting number of abusers are using the 'shake and bake' or 'one pot' method.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...number-home-labs-skyrocket.html#ixzz2a0aHZCaK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

A report earlier this year by the Government Accountability Office showed the number of clandestine meth incidents more than doubled in 2010 to 15,000 after an all-time low of about 7,000.
Last year more than 11,000 were reported.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ictims-deadly-drug-number-home-labs-skyrocket.

I suspect there are a lot more than that! Bless these innocent babies!

Last month, two-year-old Frankee Arroyo was rushed to hospital after swallowing drain cleaner that was in a glass in her mother's boyfriend's car.
The sulphuric acid burned through her throat and into her stomach. The liquid was so strong, it ate through the leather upholstery in the Cadillac Escalade.
She was in a medically-induced coma for a month

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...number-home-labs-skyrocket.html#ixzz2a0ayYFpL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sooo horrendous!

Bless those poor children who have to suffer the physical and emotional lives like this at the hands of adult monster-zombies!

Wait. I thought there were less of these because meth was/is being sold cheaply from Mexico. Maybe the border agents should stop blocking it if its causing these people to make it themselves.

Edit: Can one of you please link directly to the map that shows the state numbers? I am on dialup, and the entire article needs to load for me to be able to see it and that could take several hours.

Wait. I thought there were less of these because meth was/is being sold cheaply from Mexico. Maybe the border agents should stop blocking it if its causing these people to make it themselves.

Edit: Can one of you please link directly to the map that shows the state numbers? I am on dialup, and the entire article needs to load for me to be able to see it and that could take several hours.

Is this the image you were looking for?

article-0-1AF9605B000005DC-646_634x474.jpg

They don't need to stop blocking it which obvliously they aren't anyway. It's a business. The Mexican meth manufacturers are here in the States making it. Places like Tulsa for instance is seeing a huge influx of Mexican meth manufacturing.

Even if *poof* you handed every meth addict a "legal" batch of meth their children are going to suffer. They may not have their entire digestional track eaten away or blow up, but that drug will absolutely still harm them.

Another whole ball of wax is a company in Missouri I think who had developed a Sudafed like drug which makes it almost impossible to use in meth manufacturing. The DEA ain't going for it.

Those poor little dolls. The cookie next to the chemicals got me. Your child's d*mn cookie sitting on open chemicals. Sadest part being that probably isn't the worse this little one saw or has ingested.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back