1045 users online (199 members and 846 guests)  

Websleuths News

AZ - Clifton Daily, 31, stabbed to death, Phoenix, 22 July 2013

In the video, more than a half dozen people are seen leaving the home as Daily lays bleeding in the driveway. He struggles to stand up, and eventually collapses against a green car.

southwest Indiana
    Totally at a loss for words here! How cold can people get?
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Nerd Town Central
    Wow. Just wow.

I saw a video the other day where a camera caught an elderly man on a bike being hit by a car (and killed - it was a hit-and-run). Two people saw it and casually walked over to the victim but not one person attempted to render any aid during the entire two (or so) minutes that the camera captured. I was shocked by that.

This is OT but I'll tell it anyway. A few years ago, I was driving to work on a residential street. There was an elderly woman walking. She was crossing the street and as she tried to step back onto the sidewalk, she tripped and fell. There were at LEAST 10 cars in the same area as me that HAD to have seen her. Not a one person stopped to help, other than me.

I'm losing faith in humanity.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Couldn't find any further news coverage, but Arizona DOC says Morrison is serving 18 years for second degree murder: