689 users online (79 members and 610 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Justin Bieber Antics

I've read so much about this kid's behavior lately - maybe I'm getting too old lol but this seems disrespectful & rude to his fans...he's another casualty of too much fame and money, I'm afraid.

JUSTIN BIEBER SPITTING AGAIN Caught in the Act

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/25/justin...#ixzz2aG6cNoMi

Earlier spitting incident...

JUSTIN BIEBER: Nightclub Spitting Accuser FILES POLICE REPORT

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/18/justin...#ixzz2aG8H6jvK

And mop bucket incident....

JUSTIN BIEBER PISSES INTO RESTAURANT MOP BUCKET 'F*** Bill Clinton!'

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/10/justin...#ixzz2aG8mB5jH

Agreed. Yuck!

I did have to laugh at Jimmy Fallon's video re the peeing incident....too funny....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9o3PB-U...%3D9o3PB-UGDR8

I agree everything has gone to his head, he's a punk imho, and those pant's he wears are the most ignorant thing I have ever seen, he looks like a DORK!
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    I know my opinion won't be popular but oh well.

Looks-wise, he looks sooooo much like my son, so I can't help but like JB. (One day during school, he was walking into the gym for an assembly and a huge section of kids started singing, "If I Was Your Boyfriend.") Hehehehee.

I feel bad for him. Yes, I think he's full of himself and he's acting like an ass. But he's had the world served to him on a platter since he was 13 or so. There was no way he had a chance to grow up normally.

Most teenagers rebel, act out, and do stupid things. His is just on a world-wide scale with anything he wants at his fingertips. IMO that makes it even more dangerous for him than the average kid. Not to mention social media which has his under a microscope in front of a camera 24/7.

Not making excuses for him, this is all his own dumb behavior. I guess I just cut him some slack because he's young and lives in a pressure cooker. Being a teenager is hard enough without all of that stuff on top of it.

I hoped this wouldn't happen to him. I pray that he turns it around before its too late.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    I agree everything has gone to his head, he's a punk imho, and those pant's he wears are the most ignorant thing I have ever seen, he looks like a DORK!
    BBM

This I agree with! They are horrid!

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

I was indifferent regarding him, till I read an IAMA on Reddit by a make-a-wish volunteer and learned that he sticks all the wishers in with normal fans who've won contests and whatnot and just signs a picture for them. Now I hate him with the heat of thousand fiery suns.

He's an embarrassment to all Canadians IMHO!
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2Me1MoThyme View Post
    He's an embarrassment to all Canadians IMHO!
    Yup. We're embarrassed.

Although I have to agree with Hopeful One....I'm not sure anyone could have survived the life he had as a teen, without turning into an a**. Every A**hol* in the music kingdom totally sucked up to him. How could he have possibly kept his head smaller than a massive pumpkin?

Although I never liked what his 'team' did for him from a performance standpoint (surely he could have moved on a couple of years after he hit the big time to do more serious music??) I was impressed at his 'apparent' continued focus on family and respect for the first couple of years. Clearly that all went out the window over the past year or two. I guess it was too much to hope for that he could survive the fame tsunami as a young person.

So, as an alternative, even though JB was born where I live, I would like to offer up to the world our alternative celebrity......Ryan Gosling!! Yes, I'm sure he's a bit weird too, but hey, he's a heck of a lot less embarrassing than Bieber and the media, and many others, love him. Oh, and also born in our town...Rachel McAdams (Ryan Gosling's former girlfriend). She hasn't embarrassed us yet. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that our little neck of the woods will be better remembered for celebrities other than JB.

P.S. Can I throw in Oscar-winning director Paul Haggis ("Crash"), or Guy Lombardo and his Royal Canadians (where would we all be without Auld Lang Syne at New Years?). O.K. I'll stop here since I'm sounding desperate, but please forgive us!!!
    Any man's death diminishes me,
    Because I am involved in mankind,
    Therefore, send not to know, for whom the bell tolls;
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

JB looks like my son too - or my son looks like him, not sure which.

So yes I have a soft spot...but I also think he's an entitled little douche who needs to stop believing his own press.

I wonder where his parents are, or if they are just as jerkish as their son? Most likely.

Either way I'm scared we're watching another MJ or something - just drugs, hype and indulgence until a premature death.

FWIW all Australia knows about him, he was grossly rude years ago when he first toured here - rude in an arrogant way that would've got him a clip across the ear if he were my son. I believe Mom was with him on that tour so.

Poor kid. I'm torn between wanting to slap him upside his head, or putting him to bed early with a glass of warm milk and a story.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

ok JB is super cute. Give him 10 years and he will be hot!!

with that said, I think he hanging with the wrong people and without serious direction I knew his life would be headed this way. He is over 18 and now can do what he wants. Being a jerk is one thing, but keep it professional. Showing up late to events and concerts is no way to treat your fans and it ruins your rep in the industry.

BTW Ryan Gosling is on my top 5 list and I love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rest in Peace John 08/09/86-04/24/2014.

Husband, father and son. I miss you and so does your son.

I still love the biebs. He's only 19 and I'm not shocked at anything he's done. JMO

Can't stand the kid myself. He is a punky little guy that thinks he is Gods gift. I would be happy to never see or hear about him again.

If my boys had acted like he does when they were his age, they would be getting a boot in the a%$.

He's "famous" so he should be excused for acting like a little spoiled girl? Geesh. What is this world coming to?
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

I’ve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي

I'm afraid we're watching another MJ.

JB was behaving like a nasty little jerk years ago and he's got worse with age not better. He's pretty open about his drug use as well so things are probably going to go downhill from here.

I hope I'm wrong. I'm sick of seeing these kids used to make everyone around them rich.

Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast