bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
mqj7.jpg

Alanna Gallagher

Teen linked to Saginaw girl’s death through DNA evidence
Posted Tuesday, Jul. 23, 2013
By Deanna Boyd and Domingo Ramirez Jr.
SAGINAW — A 17-year-old neighbor of 6-year-old Alanna Gallagher became a suspect in her death and sexual assault through DNA evidence found on her body and on the buckle of a belt that was wrapped around a tarp holding her body, according to an arrest warrant affidavit released Tuesday...
Katherine Chaumont, an FBI spokeswoman, said officers knocked on Holder’s door about 9 a.m. He was alone in the house.
Holder lived there with his mother, Kimberly Holder. Tuesday afternoon, she referred questions to her attorneys and said she did not know her son’s condition.
“I don’t know. They won’t give me information,” Kimberly Holder told the Star-Telegram. “I’ve been asked to leave the hospital. I’m so unhappy right now.”
WARNING: contains graphic content

Tyler Holder Capital Murder Arrest Warrant Affidavit

Bessie's Map: DFW, TX -- Female Juveniles under-13 Abducted/Murdered by Strangers

Otto's Map

TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw **Timeline and Media Links** NO DISCUSSION

TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw **Who's Who and Case Docs** NO DISCUSSION

Verified Insiders:
LDhummingbird

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11

Please continue here and remember the rules. You can find them right here:

The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

AND don't overlook these!!!!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

MINORS: Websleuths.com™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed.

Thanks,

Salem

00434391-1_zpsed5b5c90.jpg

PLEASE NOTE THIS POST AND THE PREVIOUS ONE. IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO BY NOW, PLEASE REVIEW THE RULES AT THE LINK IN THE PREVIOUS POST. AS A MEMBER, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW AND ABIDE BY TOS. QUESTIONS ABOUT TOS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO A MODERATOR IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE.

DO NOT post rumors about the law enforcement investigation. If it's not in MSM, there is a reason.

DO NOT
post personal information about the parents beyond what has been reported in MSM

DO NOT sleuth any individual who has not been indicated as a person of interest per MSM.

DO NOT suggest that any individual is the perpetrator unless indicated as a person of interest per MSM.

Please continue posting here, and be sure to read Posts #2 and #3

:gthanks:

I am so glad that there has been an arrest so that Alanna's family can finally stop being the subject of suspicion. I know that in the beginning, you can't rule anyone out but it must be so difficult to lose a child in such a brutal manner and then have to wait to be cleared as a suspect.

Have there been any more updates on the condition of TH?

Just wanted to re-ask my question, since it came so near the end of the previous thread... and I really wanna know:

I've been on Alanna's threads for a good while, but not for the entire distance. Can someone quickly remember and tell me whether, to our knowledge, human remains detection (cadaver) dogs have been used at any point? Especially, any mention or knowledge of them being used at TH's house?

Just wanted to re-ask my question, since it came so near the end of the previous thread... and I really wanna know:

I've been on Alanna's threads for a good while, but not for the entire distance. Can someone quickly remember and tell me whether, to our knowledge, human remains detection (cadaver) dogs have been used at any point? Especially, any mention or knowledge of them being used at TH's house?

I don't think there's been mention of cadaver dogs. I think an ATF dog was at the scene of the car fire at AG's house, but that's the only LE dog I remember hearing about.

sunsetbeach

All I know is that the article said she was still in High School when she had the baby and she and GG were living with her Mom after the parents divorce.

That article is posted several times (by me) in the last few pages.

Can you please give me a paragraph to read that says that. I must be skipping over it completely. This is all Im finding

Jeff Holder said his daughter lived with him and her mother after having the baby.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/24/5026216/saginaw-suspects-grandparents.html#storylink=cpy

If this is it then it sound to me like she lived with her mom and dad after having the baby. The "him" being her dad not the baby's dad.

Can you please give me a paragraph to read that says that. I must be skipping over it completely. This is all Im finding

If this is it then it sound to me like she lived with her mom and dad after having the baby. The "him" being her dad not the baby's dad.

You very well could be right. It came right after he talked about GG so I thought he was talking about GG.

I bet you are right. My bad.

ETA: I just went back and read it again and I guess I read the whole thing like it was one paragraph. Which it's not.

Does anyone have an idea why they won't release the condition of TH? I think that is rather odd. Unless, it a tactical thing because they are still investigating another possible suspect.

Thats a good question. Because it has not been stated by the LEOs as fact that is where the death occurred. Yes, they have items that was hers in side the house, They found DNA of his on her and in the tarp. But nothing as far as I know that the LEOs are convinced the murder took place inside that house...They took a lot of items I assume to check for other DNA besides his to help in there investigation of an accomplice someone else involved that day.

Those items found inside the home does not mean they were originally left in the house after the crime was committed, but he could have brought them back from somewhere else so in his mind he was in-control of a lot of physical evidence but he didn't know, forgot didn't think about or care about DNA. Why he would having on to it for so long afterwards i am unsure of other than he was in no hurry or worried about any of it being discovered.

I wish the LEOs would state yes or no if the crime itself occurred inside that home so we would know one way or the other....For right now I don't believe the assault and death occurred inside the home. But somewhere else and he brought a lot of what was found back from where the crime was committed before she was left where found.....

If it was not for the fact the LEOs are entertaining an accomplice involved and wondering about the how about of moving the body from point a to point b i would consider this case closed and move on to another one.

Does anyone have an idea why they won't release the condition of TH? I think that is rather odd. Unless, it a tactical thing because they are still investigating another possible suspect.

Just my opinion, but it's probably because they don't have permission from him to release information on his condition because of privacy concerns, and he probably can't give consent because of his medical condition and medication. There could be tactical reasons also.

I thought I remember reading that his condition had been upgraded from critical to serious, the reason I remember is that was when I was finally convinced that he was in fact still alive.
I'm certain I did, I'll see if I can find a link for you.

Yes, :+:MrTT:+:, thinking along similar lines is a main reason I was wondering about the HRD dog question.

You and I have both sort of been looking at the possibility that Alanna might not have died at TH's residence.

I thought I remember reading that his condition had been upgraded from critical to serious, the reason I remember is that was when I was finally convinced that he was in fact still alive.

I've seen the upgrade from critical to serious at least twice, but I couldn't tell you where.

Just my opinion, but it's probably because they don't have permission from him to release information on his condition because of privacy concerns, and he probably can't give consent because of his medical condition and medication. There could be tactical reasons also.

And here it is!
http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/25/5029487/saginaw-slaying-suspect-upgraded.html

A little OT, I would seriously hate to be the nurse taking care of that worthless piece. That damn oath. Would it be wrong to forget pain meds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes